Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personal Threats -- Don't make them

Henry

As most of you already know, we mods have been making a concerted effort to discourage personal attacks and insults on this forum. We pride ourselves in promoting messageboards that generate open debate, and we appreciate the efforts of many of you in reporting these types of posts as they arise. It's been very helpful in cutting down on the type of mud-slinging we try and avoid here.

However, I'd like take a moment to reiterate that we take personal threats even more seriously than insults, especially when made via Pivate Message. There is never an acceptable excuse to threaten to do physical harm to a member of our community, and our tolerance for such behavior is extremely low. A physical threat issued in a public thread will result in, at the very least, a very long term temp-ban. Anyone who sends a threatening PM to another poster will be banned from the site permanently.

We encourage you all to help us by reporting posts or PMs of this nature. Extremeskins has long been a place where Redskin fans can discuss any and all things Redskins in a safe and freindly environment. We intend to keep it that way.

Thanks

Extremeskins Staff

As most of you already know, we mods have been making a concerted effort to discourage personal attacks and insults on this forum. We pride ourselves in promoting messageboards that generate open debate, and we appreciate the efforts of many of you in reporting these types of posts as they arise. It's been very helpful in cutting down on the type of mud-slinging we try and avoid here.

However, I'd like take a moment to reiterate that we take personal threats even more seriously than insults, especially when made via Pivate Message. There is never an acceptable excuse to threaten to do physical harm to a member of our community, and our tolerance for such behavior is extremely low. A physical threat issued in a public thread will result in, at the very least, a very long term temp-ban. Anyone who sends a threatening PM to another poster will be banned from the site permanently.

We encourage you all to help us by reporting posts or PMs of this nature. Extremeskins has long been a place where Redskin fans can discuss any and all things Redskins in a safe and freindly environment. We intend to keep it that way.

Thanks

Extremeskins Staff

I'll Kill you HENRY!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I hope we all know that.

I'm sorry someone was threatened, there's no call for that. Hell, wouldn't it be sad if people were threatening others because of debates over football opinion?

I know there are flames and heated debates, but that's where it should stop.

So whoever is doing that, please cease and if one of the 'good guys' ever gets too emotional, LOG OFF for half an hour before sending or posting something you will regret.

I'll be your police.

If I see anyone on this board making personal threats. I will come to your house and hunt you down. You don't want to know what will happen when I find you.

What's up with your sig line?

"12 year old cambodian girls in 06'"

What's up with your sig line?

"12 year old cambodian girls in 06'"

I posted a thread that said the Redskins should pick up 12 year old Cambodian girls to play offensive line next season. It was supposed to be a parody of all the stupid ideas that were being thrown around in the aftermath of the loss to Seattle(and strangely enough haven't subsided that much). The thread was quickly closed by mods, who are a bunch of Stickly McStiffersons. I wanted to keep the concept alive, so I put it in my sig.

I hope we all know that.

I'm sorry someone was threatened, there's no call for that. Hell, wouldn't it be sad if people were threatening others because of debates over football opinion?

I know there are flames and heated debates, but that's where it should stop.

So whoever is doing that, please cease and if one of the 'good guys' ever gets too emotional, LOG OFF for half an hour before sending or posting something you will regret.

No sh-t!

Why are people getting so worked up they are making personal threats?

Hell,....we are ALL Redskin fans.

We made it to the playoffs, what's there to get worked up about?

Just because you don't agree with someone elses opinion.....who cares?

It's just your opinion.

And probably only important to you.

I'm sure Gibbs and co aren't going to come over here and say "well so and so hates Brunell, so lets get rid of him."

It's just us little ol fans talking about our team.

I'll bet it was a Brunell/Ramsey/Campbell post.

Those threads seem to bring out the worst in people. LOL!

Just a guess.

Hail!:point2sky

p1_taylor.jpg

I posted a thread that said the Redskins should pick up 12 year old Cambodian girls to play offensive line next season. It was supposed to be a parody of all the stupid ideas that were being thrown around in the aftermath of the loss to Seattle(and strangely enough haven't subsided that much). The thread was quickly closed by mods, who are a bunch of Stickly McStiffersons. I wanted to keep the concept alive, so I put it in my sig.

Oh, OK, thanks for the response. Just seemed a little bit

strange...:D

Too many JERKS allowed on this board. I won't post my opinion any more. I had people say Puckyou and @sshole just for stating my opinion. I love this team as much as any fan ever, but come on people

:doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132245

I hate to say it bit we are going to get SMOKED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hurts me to be this way, but the way we are playing, and without our corners, Dallas might put up 35 on us. I know the diehard homers are going to slam me, but lets be realistic. I just got back from AZ, and watching Brunell scares the hell out of me. If the Cardinals can get three picks, just think what a good Cowgirl D can do. I hope I am wrong, and if I am, please crush me Monday.

Also... with just over 100 posts, I see you've already started almost 20 threads.

That means that one out of every five of your posts is a new thread. What do you have to say that is so special? From the looks of it... not much. Just rehashing other discussion points on this board in a thread you can call your own.

Believe me I'm not defending anything anyone has called you, etc.... but I think if you are that sensitive there are steps you could take to create a lower profile... namely not posting inflamatory threads and/or creating a new thread every single time an idea pops into your mind.

Just an idea of course.

I think making any threat in any forum should be reason enough for a lifetime ban. Its football. Its fun to kid, joke and nag people for stupid thoughts and random posts. The bottom line is 99.9% all have the same passion, the Redskins, how could anyone get that ticked off. Its amazing how many morons are on the internet.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132245

Also... with just over 100 posts, I see you've already started almost 20 threads.

That means that one out of every five of your posts is a new thread. What do you have to say that is so special? From the looks of it... not much. Just rehashing other discussion points on this board in a thread you can call your own.

Believe me I'm not defending anything anyone has called you, etc.... but I think if you are that sensitive there are steps you could take to create a lower profile... namely not posting inflamatory threads and/or creating a new thread every single time an idea pops into your mind.

Just an idea of course.

Good Arguement

Archived