Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

President Bush's Speech today

heyholetsgogrant

the sad thing is....people stopped listening to the President awhile ago.

What happened to his Social Security reform? What happened to his real choice for the S.C.? Ms. Miers?

His party is taking the choices out of his hands and making them for him.

you cant say that :silly: ...how about high gas/natural gas and High Health care costs...

-Grant

Ive never seen anyone post so many replies in their own thread as Grant has in this one. You could have summed it all up in one post.

Or just skipped it entirely because we already know what he thinks. :laugh:

So Grant... How about you answer Bush's question. If he wanted to break the law with the wiretaps, why would he inform congress?

Or just skipped it entirely because we already know what he thinks. :laugh:

So Grant... How about you answer Bush's question. If he wanted to break the law with the wiretaps, why would he inform congress?

I know you didn't ask me, but I would guess that he thought it was well within his rights. But then again I'm not personally after president bush on this issue and don't think he should be impeached, I just think we need to limit his power and make sure that future presidents understand that thier power is limited.

I know you didn't ask me, but I would guess that he thought it was well within his rights. But then again I'm not personally after president bush on this issue and don't think he should be impeached, I just think we need to limit his power and make sure that future presidents understand that thier power is limited.

Ah, a reasonable argument. :cheers:

Frankly, I'm not sure if I like the way bush went about this but I understand why. We can work out the details as we go.

Archived