Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your background? (on your computer)

The Evil Genius

If you are like me, you can only stand to look at the same background for a month (at the most) on your computer?

So, I thought - why not have a thread where people can share their cool backgrounds.

Here are the 2 that I am switching back and forth on - can you tell I am anticipating a certain movie this year?

:D

They can both be made into decent backgrouhnds - even at 1600 x 1200 (although the 1st one looks a little stretched at that size).

Feel free to share.

...scoreboard at FedEx field...showing the pic of a broom, sweeping the Dallas star into a dust-pan, after we whipped 'em, back in December....that one never get's old........

Can you post that!! Never saw that one. Definitely would be my background.

Right now I have a Portis background at work and Sean Taylor at home.

During the football season I'll usually have a picture I took of a cheerleader or the last game I went to. Since the season's over though I went back to one of my favorites. I took this on November 8, 2003, the night before the Skins played Seattle...

Washingtonmonument.jpg

Is that a UFO? :D

I have a program that allows me to have 4 different desktop themes simultaneously under my one profile.....it's pretty awesome, I have a Taylor one when he was at the U, Art Monk one, Moss one, and Portis one

That's pretty cool...do they just randomly rotate from time to time? Or every time you reset is it different? How does that work?

That's pretty cool...do they just randomly rotate from time to time? Or every time you reset is it different? How does that work?

They don't rotate, I choose which one I wanna see....I can preview all 4 at once by clicking a icon at the bottom of my taskbar and switch by either clicking on that desktop, clicking on one of the numbered icons on the taskbar or using keys to switch between them

Archived