Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poor Poor Tom Jackson!!!!

neilclarke

Man, don't you just feel horrible for our boy, Tommy Jackson???? NOT!!! Crowing all morning on NFL Countdown about his Broncos....All morning, hell, all freakin' year! Man, I love it!! And no way he can spin this one.... His boys just got spanked in their house.... HATE IT FOR YOU TOM, you Redskin bashing BIOTCH! :broncosuc

Guest GibbSkins11
Man, don't you just feel horrible for our boy, Tommy Jackson???? NOT!!! Crowing all morning on NFL Countdown about his Broncos....All morning, hell, all freakin' year! Man, I love it!! And no way he can spin this one.... His boys just got spanked in their house.... HATE IT FOR YOU TOM, you Redskin bashing BIOTCH! :broncosuc

llllllllllllllllloooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll

He'll say, "The Broncos kept fighting...they never gave up they faught until the end."

Memo to Tom: The Broncos are still going home! Hope Coach Shanahan enjoys the Pro-Bowl...maybe he can stay in the "Andy Reid Suite"

He'll say, "The Broncos kept fighting...they never gave up they faught until the end."

Memo to Tom: The Broncos are still going home! Hope Coach Shanahan enjoys the Pro-Bowl...maybe he can stay in the "Andy Reid Suite"

That definitely sounds like the spin Jackson would put on it. I can't stand that guy.

That definitely sounds like the spin Jackson would put on it. I can't stand that guy.

That's pretty much what he said when we beat them in Super Bowl XXII...he was the only guy on the NFL Countdown who said the Broncos would win. Believe it or not even Chris Berman picked us on that game.

How do you really feel about TJ man? Let it out. Don't keep it all bottled up. That's bad for your heart.

:laugh: :cheers:

Archived