Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Head Coach game.

Sherlock Holmes

I don't know...don't you do all those things in franchise mode on normal football games?? That just seems like Madden without the football...seems pretty stupid to me. :whoknows:

It depends. If it lets you call all the plays for the games without actually running them, it could be interesting. Madden has an option to let you do this, but it's very poorly done. On the higher difficulties your players act like complete idiots.

Also, if you're running a franchise in Madden, even on All-Madden difficulty, it's far too easy to improve your franchise well above the rest of the league and be in the Superbowl every year. If this game makes that more challenging it could be worth a look.

I'm also going to guess it adds depth to the front office work, like scouting, trading, restructuring deals, maybe dealing with problem players, letting you set up the gameplan or customize protection schemes against the defense you're facing this week.

In short, it really depends on how much effort EA puts into it.

I don't know...don't you do all those things in franchise mode on normal football games?? That just seems like Madden without the football...seems pretty stupid to me. :whoknows:

im not sure...with soccer over here we have pro evolution soccer (winning soccer 11 i think over your side?) with is like madden, eg you actually controll the players...and then we have football manager, a game where you manage the club pick the team, make signings etc, and watch the games simulate in front of you as you predetermine tactics etc.

if nfl head coach lets you call the plays and run a team by tactics etc. it could be awesome..

Archived