Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Example of Anti-Skins Media Bias From New SI

G.A.C.O.L.B.

This is towards the front of the new SI where they show pictures. It's a picture of Maurice Morris hurtling and Daniels trying to tackle him. The caption reads and I quote "BACKUP BURNER...Reserve running back Maurice Morris torched the Redskins' defense for 49 yards rushing..."

How they hell do you "torch" a defense with 49 yards? Bull****.

This is towards the front of the new SI where they show pictures. It's a picture of Maurice Morris hurtling and Daniels trying to tackle him. The caption reads and I quote "BACKUP BURNER...Reserve running back Maurice Morris torched the Redskins' defense for 49 yards rushing..."

So they shouldn't cover the final 4 teams because the skins are not playing anymore?????????

That was a key play in the game that put it away and he did torch the D.

It would have been more accurate to say he (and Strong) "torched" the skins with some key 3rd down runs.

But no ... nothing special about 49 yards.

It is special when a pro bowl blocking full back with the name Strong who runs a 4:9 40 yard dash gets 49 yards in the 4th quarter to put the game away and run time off the clock.

It is special when a pro bowl blocking full back with the name Strong who runs a 4:9 40 yard dash gets 49 yards in the 4th quarter to put the game away and run time off the clock.

That's not what it says. Strong's run did kill us. It doesn't say a damn thing about Strong though. I'm also not saying they shouldn't cover the other teams. All I am saying is that running for 49 yards in an ENTIRE game isn't torching jack.

I guess you're probably in that 50% who can't comprehend.

Yeah, but 49 yards isn't exactly "torching." Also, the discussion about Mack Strong's performance is biased also because he had ONE 32 yard run, and the rest of the game really didn't do anything.

As much as we want to forget, that 32 yard run was somewhat of a backbreaker. It was a key play in our comeback effort.

:eaglesuck

Maybe with a night light??? :whoknows: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived