Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The whole world hates Bush...

Air Force Cane

remember how "everyone hated the US after we invaded Iraq"?

since then:

US Allies

UK: Tony Blair reelected

Japan: Koichi Koizumi- reelected

Australia: Michael Howard- reelected

Canada-Liberals defeated next week, conservatives elected

Israel: Sharon reelected

Spain: Aznar defeated after Al Queda attack, liberals elected

Poland: conservatives elected

US challengers

France- Chirac at 18% popularity, de Villepin fired

Germany- Schroeder defeated

America- Bush reelected

since then:

US Allies

US challengers

America- Bush reelected

bloody blair...

next election i can vote and i can tell you im voting for anyone who isnt the US presidents lapdog...

oh and btw you forgot THE MIDDLE EAST, and Korea, and china (worried about there economy yet?) and russia (worried about there oil yet??) as challengers...

since then:

US Allies

US challengers

America- Bush reelected

Goood Research :doh:....how many countries are in the world???????...you forgot South America...And what do you mean by allies??? the ones that sent 5 troops and no money to pay for the war?

-Grant

Dont these counties have other issues going on besides Who suppoorts Bush and how doesnt. This is just as bad as the liberals that claim the 2005 Governors Races were indictments AGIANST Bush. There are always mutliple issues going on with individual countries, If I was in one of the above countries I would be more worried about the economy loaclly than Bush in some country accross the sea

India is a huge a Bush supporter :)

If you are refering to the export of jobs look no further than slick Bill Clinton and his liberal trade treaties such as WTO and NAFTA. I love how people glom onto whatever the media says, they are like bad football fans; never watching the games only listening to the analysts.

If you are refering to the export of jobs look no further than slick Bill Clinton and his liberal trade treaties such as WTO and NAFTA. I love how people glom onto whatever the media says, they are like bad football fans; never watching the games only listening to the analysts.

Very intersting but have you stepped foot in India or understand their politics at all, I guess not so you have no clue.

You jump the gun thinking I am talking about exporting of jobs, and when did India become part of NAFTA anyway :doh: :doh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah Liberterians and Free Market Republicans had nothing to do with that. :doh:

Questions: Who Pimped CAFTA ? Who many republicans are in the house? How many votes did the CAFTA bill get before it was passed?

Please note the increased the HB-1 Visas that allegedly put americans out of Jobs what passed or current members of congress/Presidents are proposing increasing those numbers?

Who is proposing a guest worker program?

Please note the increased the HB-1 Visas that allegedly put americans out of Jobs what passed or current members of congress/Presidents are proposing increasing those numbers?

Who is proposing a guest worker program?

Out of jobs that americans did not want. Look but I hate to break it to you but the Indian Institue of Technology is one of the best IT schools in the world, even harder to get in then MIT.

A lot of the computer companies created in India were from Indians that were working here in the US, they were able to provide for their country, why is that an issue.

The WP had a great article about it a couple of weeks ago, instead of being ignorant why don't you read up on it.

Out of jobs that americans did not want. Look but I hate to break it to you but the Indian Institue of Technology is one of the best IT schools in the world, even harder to get in then MIT.

A lot of the computer companies created in India were from Indians that were working here in the US, they were able to provide for their country, why is that an issue.

The WP had a great article about it a couple of weeks ago, instead of being ignorant why don't you read up on it.

Booma, you are the one who is ignorant on the subject, especially when you prefcace your argument with "jobs americans don't want"

So tell me, how many Americans don't want jobs as accountants? What you got was not an outflow of JUST low income jobs, but also HIGH income jobs as well. It is cheaper to pay an Indian $20/day for doing the smae work you are paying $30/hr. for here in the US.

http://www.outsource2india.com/services/banking_financial.asp

Outsourcing Financial and Banking Services to India

There are several activities in a business that are not integral to it and these processes can be successfully managed through outsourcing. Several financial and banking services can be handled expertly by offshore companies. India is an extremely popular outsourcing location and has proven capable of managing a range of processes of varying complexity. India service providers are competent, professional, skilled, and the cost advantage will speak for itself. Here are some of the financial and banking services that can be outsourced to India.

Payroll Processing Services

Computerized professional payroll processing software Indian Service Providers to prepare your payroll and payroll tax returns. They can even take care of all required tax deposit requirements. Information can be transmitted to them by telephone, fax or e-mail. Your payroll checks are delivered by courier or available for pick up.

Write-Up Services

Indian Service Providers can use your accounting records such as check registers, cash receipts and sales journals, bank statements and other items, to reconcile your bank accounts, create a general ledger and financial statements. Whether your system is manual or computerized they can accommodate your needs. They also provide:

* Timely financial statements with comparatives to budget and to prior years, percentages and ratios of key financial data plus charts and graphs providing visual representations of your business.

* They can also provide a low cost modular computer write-up software for use on your in-house computer system that will-

o Print your checks

o Reconcile your bank

o Track and control your payables

o Bill and control your receivables

o Do your payroll, depending on the modules you desire.

This program interfaces directly with the Indian vendor's own professional accounting software and transfers all of your transaction information to them on a single diskette each month. Information can even be transferred by modem. They will train your staff and support the program.

General Ledger Services

The General Ledger is perhaps the most important component of any business set of books. It contains a summary of every transaction and adjustment needed to prepare financial statements and tax returns. It is the key map to your audit trail, whereby any item in your tax return can be traced to the original supporting documentation. Many companies are moving towards greater in-house accounting responsibility with off the shelf or customized user friendly comprehensive accounting software. With proper training and adequate software you can prepare your own in house accounting reports and bank account reconciliations.

Indian Service Providers can step in and provide services starting at whatever point in the accounting process you wish. You can provide them with journals or an unadjusted trial balance and have them make the necessary adjustments to prepare accurate general ledgers, financial statements and tax returns. If you wish, they can help you develop your own system further by training or assisting your staff in making the monthly adjustments necessary to prepare your own in-house general ledgers and financial statements.

Financial Statement Preparation

Indian Service Providers can prepare financial statements for any type of business or for personal financial purposes. These statements may include-

* Balance Sheets

* Statements of Equity

* Profit and Loss Statements

* Statements of Cash Flow

Indian companies can prepare formal accrual basis statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. They can also

* Prepare statements on a cash basis which is another form of financial presentation.

* Design and prepare internal management reports addressing specific issues and needs. Most statements will include comparatives with your Budget and prior periods reflecting variance amounts and percentages

* Statements are frequently accompanied with graphs and charts providing visual representations depicting many different perspectives of your operations, showing changes and trends over periods of time and relationships between key factors of your business.

Tax Preparation Services

Indian companies can prepare virtually any tax return required by your business or personal situations. Nearly all returns are prepared with professional computer tax preparation software and printed on Laser Forms.

These are some additional financial services that can be outsourced to India

* Credit Decision

* Accounts Servicing

* Account Reconciliation

* US GAAP Reporting

* Account Setup

* Credit/Debit Card services

* Check Processing

* Mortgage loan servicing

* Collections

* Customer Account Management

* Treasury Operations Management

Outsource Financial Services to India

Outsourcing your financial and banking needs to India is a wise option since most companies do not have the resources or expertise to perform these activities in house. Indian service providers provide cost effective quality solutions. If you would like to find out more please fill in the inquiry form and out client engagement team will contact you within 24 hours.

Yea, they are all jobs Americans don't want. . . and DLR is the ignorant one :doh:

AFC, your thread is a joke. You are using elections as a justification of your premise when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with forigners hating us. Maybe you should look at any world paper, and see what the national polls are. Maybe you should spend some time in Europe talking with Europeans about their feelings on the U.S.. Elections have nothing to do with the sentament, they have to do with what is going on in their countries, not our country :doh:

Your post would true if Americans based their president on what England does, using your failed analogy.

You jump the gun thinking I am talking about exporting of jobs, and when did India become part of NAFTA anyway :doh: :doh: :laugh: :laugh:

You even quoted me so I assumed you READ my post, don't bother replying if you can't comprehend what is written, I guess thats why the media has suckered sooo many of you libs so easily. Cheers for perpetuating your igonorance.

:cheers:

If you need help "decoding" my post I said "such as WTO and NAFTA" to give an example of his trade policy. Smart liberals like you shouldn't need my help.

You even quoted me so I assumed you READ my post, don't bother replying if you can't comprehend what is written, I guess thats why the media has suckered sooo many of you libs so easily. Cheers for perpetuating your igonorance.

:cheers:

If you need help "decoding" my post I said "such as WTO and NAFTA" to give an example of his trade policy. Smart liberals like you shouldn't need my help.

Sorry but I am not a lib and for companies doing what they want.

Maybe you should look at any world paper

European papers which are notoriously more liberal than U.S. papers? I think elections speak louder than some liberal journalism student's take on our Republican president and the good people who vote for him.

Booma, you are the one who is ignorant on the subject, especially when you prefcace your argument with "jobs americans don't want"

So tell me, how many Americans don't want jobs as accountants? What you got was not an outflow of JUST low income jobs, but also HIGH income jobs as well. It is cheaper to pay an Indian $20/day for doing the smae work you are paying $30/hr. for here in the US..

Chom if you read my post you would see the ones pushing the overseas market are Indians from India that are working there to help their country, but I guess you are against in helping one of the poorest countries in the world, then again you are for that right :doh:

I guess you also forget to see how many companies but US jobs in other countries papers, meaning bringing jobs here, but only want to concentrate on what you think. You might be surprised how many nurses are coming from India.

NAFTA - North AMERICAN Free Trade Agreement

Check you geography book again

ANd actually, we are developing and have been developing a building relationship with India, both economically and militarily

Archived