Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Blast From The REDSKIN'S Past (courtesy of docsandy)

Tarhog

Thought a number of you older rascals (and young whippersnappers) might enjoy seeing some memorable Redskins moments from yesteryear, most captured from local 1980's DC television. If anyone would like a copy of these, let me know.

Thanks to docsandy who supplied these nuggets, and ENJOY!

1987 - The Season

1987 - Super Bowl Welcome Home!

Blaze of Glory

Celebrate Super Bowl XXVI!

Bronco Busters

Dirt Band - Mean Football Machine!

Dirt Band - Redskins Mean Machine!

Dirt Band - Skins are Unbelievable!

Dirt Band - Superbowl Fantasy!

Dirt Band - The Game

HTTR!

Redskins Rock and Roll

Riggin's Super Bowl Run

The Road to the Super Bowl

The Hog's Funeral

Theismann Breaks his leg!

:helmet:

No one needs to click that last one. Those of us that saw that live nver want to see it again. And those that never saw it, don't need to see it. Especially at a quarter to three A.M.

Yeah...:puke:

Well...maybe the masochists in the house might like to download it...but unless you're a masochist, I'd advise against watching it! Makes ME woozy from the pain it must have caused!! :(

No one needs to click that last one. Those of us that saw that live nver want to see it again. And those that never saw it, don't need to see it. Especially at a quarter to three A.M.

NAS-TEE!!!!

Everytime I have accidentally watched that clip I close my eyes.

I downloaded some "hardest hits" video online, saw #7, and turned my head for a good minute.

As far as the 'Theismann' clip, it IS a part of Redskin's history, albeit an unpleasant part. Those squeamish amongst us, don't click. The purpose of these clips is just to have a little fun and get a taste of what it was like back then when we were a juggernaut. That clip just happened to be mixed in with the bunch.

Thanks for uploading that stuff Tarhog.... it brings back memories to me and I've had the tapes forever.

I've got more tapes I'm sending you.. just kindof going through them to see what is there of interest. There are a few more "song videos" if you will... albeit before the days of MTV-styles.

More to come....

Yeah! I'll never forget seeing it live on TV, I screamed OMG soooo loud, a girl napping on my couch hit the floor in total shock!!!! :(

Archived