Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help/Depth at DE-Pass rusher

HittinSkinz

Some of you may know that former Redskin and current Eagle ND Kalu is a good friend of mine. I talked to him the other day and he said he would love to come back for veteran minimum to back up Renaldo Wynn and Antonio Bryant. His first choice is the Texans(he has a mansion in Houston), but he is waiting to see of Houston's new coach will run a 3-4 or a 4-3. He has had reconstructive knee surgery and the Eagles don't usually resign players once they hit the 30 year mark, so he won't most likely be back in Philly next year...If not, I hope he comes here and provide depth for our D-Line

apparently the doctor told him that year #2 after the reconstructive surgery, your surgically repair knee is stronger than the other one

yeah that's true. i know because my mom had reconstructive surgery on her ankle. but a reconstructed knee usually has limited flexiblity and still causes a hell of a lot of pain.

yeah that's true. i know because my mom had reconstructive surgery on her ankle. but a reconstructed knee usually has limited flexiblity and still causes a hell of a lot of pain.

How's yer moms pass rush ability, does she have a good rip or swim move? maybe sign her for the vet minimium plus incentives.

Kalu was one of my favorite players while he was here. It KILLED me to see him in that atrocious Eagles' green. If he were to come back, I think that would be awesome. For the vet min?? Hell yeah. I'm sure he can still get to the passer...he would be ideal for depth and situational 3rd downs. I'm all for signing him.

How's yer moms pass rush ability, does she have a good rip or swim move? maybe sign her for the vet minimium plus incentives.

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Is this legit?

If so, I still think we need to look towards the draft to shore up the D-Line, because we don't have any drafted players on the line...

I don't know if that makes sense or not...

:2cents:

yes its legit..but I agree with you that we should still look for youth for the D line

Archived