Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Sweep

hailtotheredskins89826

wow im watching my tapes of the dallas games this year thinking how much of a turnaround this was for this team.

these two dallas games meant so much. 10-6 record and 2-0 vs dallas.

i was just looking at our schedule for next year and we can go 12-4 to 15-1.

we were predicted to go to the superbowl next year.

someone must hav some inside info on a new player that we r talkin to, to predict us to go to the superbowl.

so how far do u think we r goin next year?

wat big free agent do u think we r gettin?

hey no offense but i can't stand AIM type:silly:

anyway, i think the reason we were picked (source?) to go is becuase of our good finish this year, a weak NFC, and our strong out-of-the-gate offseason mentality. i know wilbon (i know crazy right?) on PTI mentioned the skins going to the superbowl against the colts next year.

and if the media knew about a pending FA signing, TRUST me they would not keep it hush hush

Who the hell is picking SB teams for next year already?

That makes no sense. We don't even know who is going to be on the team next year.

100% agree I do notpick super bowl teams until the week Madden comes out.

BTW dose anybody know what they are going to call the EA Sports football game next year I heard it was going to be called ESPN 2007 I do not know though. but the super bowl 41 bull is out off control.

Guest GibbSkins11

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Who the hell is picking SB teams for next year already?

That makes no sense. We don't even know who is going to be on the team next year.

They had a segment on PTI that Wilbon and Tony picked the Colts and Skins to be in the dance. I didn't see it, but I heard about it, it's more comical than anything right now.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:laugh:

They had a segment on PTI that Wilbon and Tony picked the Colts and Skins to be in the dance. I didn't see it, but I heard about it, it's more comical than anything right now.

Yes! I agree, the Colts blew their chance :D :jk: Too early to pick anybody, this league is too competitive to predict anything until the rosters are set IMO :cheers:

Archived