Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we rivals with Tampa Bay?

ImmortalDragon

I suggest that you strictly stick to talking about football. Comedy obviously isn't a strong point.

I don't get why the NFL scheduled the Redskins to play the Bucs in Tampa again, this upcoming season. It would have been nice to bring it back here for the next game. -- What were you trying to say?

Read your post we were just responding to it. The deep thoughts was a joke, no hard feelings.

That's interesting. The birth of a new rival is always welcome. Makes the game a lot more fun.

Redskin fans certainly want to see Chris Sims go down hard after taunting Rodgers on the sideline. Where's Dexter when you need him? Maybe you're too young to remember when he got retaliation on Danny White. Probably my earliest Redskins memory.

:dallasuck

Yea i bet Jon Gruden said this during practice... " Look guys we need to abuse this rookie cornerback thats forced fumbles on shaun alexander and has picked off drew brees." So Chris Simms immediatly thinks " Hey!, i really need to abuse this rookie this week..."So then he taunts Rogers...little did he know the only thing he was doing was embarrassing himself and his dad. I wish Sean Taylor spat on Chris Simms instead of Micheal Pittman though. Chris Simms is a blonde haired, preppy surfer boy. No wonder Jon Gruden didnt like him the beggining of the season.

This could very well be the start of a new rivalry. Lets see...

in '99 we barely lose a close playoff game.

This year, controversial call on 2 point conversion. Close call on TD catch.

Simms punk ass having the guts to taunt us.

Yeah, if we keep playing them every year, its a rivalry.

:point2sky

I attended both games at Tampa this year and will be there for the next one too. From what I've seen and heard form their fans is that they consider it a growing rivalry as well. Redskins Nation had a strong showing in Tampa and I expect Buc Fans to step up the trash talking. Bring it on!!! HTTR!!!

actually the scheduling back then was set up where the two worst teams in the NFC played each other twice.

Well, was that the last year they did that? Because we had the worst record again in 94 and didn't play the Rams twice the following year. :whoknows:

Archived