Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duke Lost!!!!!!

jbooma

Sorry just sick of the entire media which is so pro duke, they are a good team but not a great. The fact they began talking about this team being better then the other Duke that started 17-0 is a joke.

Go GTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than Redick, nobody else put up points. He scored 41 of their 84 today. This team is highly overrated and will be up the creek if JJ has an off-night :2cents:

Like he did against Memphis and Va Tech.

Oh, that's right - they won those games.

Haha, i still don't get why everyone hates duke so much. Probably cause they're the best, year in, year out.

i don't really care about college basketball, just wondering why everyone hates them.

Every heard of the Maryland/Duke rivalry. Thats kinda like asking why people in DC hate Dallas.

(edit) I guess not everyone on this board is a Terp fan but I know I am and I hate Duke as much as I hate the Cowboys and their idiot fans.

Haha...while i can appreciate the sentiment because there's a big maryland contingent on here...i do like watching duke play...strictly from a fundamental point of view...very well coached, great team effort...excellent basketball

Wellll OK. I guess I'll buy that. But I got my eye on you now. :security:

:laugh:

Oh, true.

Kinda wish my college had a sick basketball program like that...oh well.

I hate them because when you watch them the annoucers are all so pro duke, it it pathetic if you ask me.

Their fans are the worst too. Love it when they are so quiet :)

Every heard of the Maryland/Duke rivalry. Thats kinda like asking why people in DC hate Dallas.

(edit) I guess not everyone on this board is a Terp fan but I know I am and I hate Duke as much as I hate the Cowboys and their idiot fans.

I HATE DUKE as well. Wasn't ever a terp, but older bro & sis were. Hating Duke and Dallas is a family tradition, and I never intend to break it. :D

Archived