Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chirac willing to use nukes to respond to terror attack

Sarge

Wow. The French said this?

Why don't we?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20060120/WORLDREPORT20-4/TPInternational/Europe

L'Ile-Longue, France -- President Jacques Chirac warned yesterday that France could respond with nuclear weapons to a state-sponsored terrorist attack, broadening the terms of his country's deterrence in the face of emerging threats.

France's nuclear arsenal is considered a purely deterrent force to protect the nation's vital interests.

But Mr. Chirac, who has the power to decide on deploying nuclear weapons, said there should be no doubt "about our will and our capacity to use nuclear arms" if the country's vital interests are threatened. AP

Tough talk, all Bull$hit just like the spin that comes from 1600 Pennsylvania ave (wanted dead or alive) 4 1/2 years after the worst attack on American soil that Sauidi $hit releases more propaganda just to let us know he is still here living and plotting, he is laughing at us and our stuimbling bumbling leader.

I am pretty sure that is on the table.

A question Sarge,

Do you want to nuke the middle east?

Nope.

I don't think we have to nuke anyone.

What should be on the table though is the complete and utter destruction of an arab city or capital city of a country like Iran. No survivors, nothing but smoke if any kind of terrorist attack occurs on US soil again.

Nope.

What should be on the table though is the complete and utter destruction of an arab city or capital city of a country like Iran. No survivors, nothing but smoke if any kind of terrorist attack occurs on US soil again.

That thought has crossed my mind more than once, but the motivation behind it assumes that the terrorists have a conscious, or care about thier own enough for it to be a deterrent. We'd run out cities after a while.

You are absolutely correct, Dean, in saying... "We'd run out cities after a while." It is an obvious observation that they do NOT care 'enough' or at all about the lives of innocent people in their country. This would deter them very little... if at all.

That is the distinction between battling nation-states and battling multinational terrorist organizations.

Still, sabre-rattling feels so damn good!

Nope.

In typical Sarge fashion He says we don't have to nuke anyone

Then continues to go on an describe the aftermath of a nuclear bomb :laugh:

It's like when Bush says

"I never said Saddam Hussen was behind 9-11, but you have to understand that you can't distinguish between the terrorists that attacked us on 9-11 and Saddam Hussen."

Yep, creating a cloud of obfuscation so the feeble minded won't understand your true beliefs. In other words, lying, then repeating the lie. There must be some type of word for this, and if there isn't can we just call is a sarge?

When you say one thing you don't believe in, then the rest of your post, you contradict your first statement and describe it in another way, I think that should be for ever known as a sarge :laugh:

In typical Sarge fashion He says we don't have to nuke anyone

Then continues to go on an describe the aftermath of a nuclear bomb :laugh:

It's like when Bush says

"I never said Saddam Hussen was behind 9-11, but you have to understand that you can't distinguish between the terrorists that attacked us on 9-11 and Saddam Hussen."

Yep, creating a cloud of obfuscation so the feeble minded won't understand your true beliefs. In other words, lying, then repeating the lie. There must be some type of word for this, and if there isn't can we just call is a sarge?

When you say one thing you don't believe in, then the rest of your post, you contradict your first statement and describe it in another way, I think that should be for ever known as a sarge :laugh:

Seems tonight you suffer from that age old disease, liberalis feeblus mindus.

Make no mistake, were I in charge and we got hit again, some city in the middle east would not be there the next day. Actually, I may even be humane and give them 24 hrs to evacuate the women and children, but that would be about as much mercy as I'd show

But if you nuke someone, then you can't get to the oil wells for a hundred years. Well, I guess you could round up the survivors and have them go into the radioactive area to work. :D

Bottomline, radioactivity is a mess. Why deal with that when the B-52's from Ellsworth can achieve the same results?

That thought has crossed my mind more than once, but the motivation behind it assumes that the terrorists have a conscious, or care about thier own enough for it to be a deterrent. We'd run out cities after a while.

They care about Mecca and Medina. It may be the only thing they do care about. Otherwise, carpet bombing may actually be an improvement in a lot of those ****holes

They care about Mecca and Medina. It may be the only thing they do care about. Otherwise, carpet bombing may actually be an improvement in a lot of those ****holes

I'm sure if we nuke a million innocents in Mecca or Medina, all of our problems with the Muslim world will magically disappeer. All one billion Muslims will thanks us and we will live in peace and harmony forever. That is the best way to end the War on Terror I have ever heard. :laugh:

I'm sure if we nuke a million innocents in Mecca or Medina, all of our problems with the Muslim world will magically disappeer. All one billion Muslims will thanks us and we will live in peace and harmony forever. That is the best way to end the War on Terror I have ever heard. :laugh:

Medina goes first,since it is a secondary holy city and to show we mean business.

Mecca goes last and then, no more rock to dance around

But if you nuke someone, then you can't get to the oil wells for a hundred years. Well, I guess you could round up the survivors and have them go into the radioactive area to work.

Imperialism for Fun and Profit

You scare the hell out me. You are essentially advocating for genocide.

Imperialism for Fun and Profit

You scare the hell out me. You are essentially advocating for genocide.

I only mean to be scary to people that I call airstrikes on or have to kill.

BTW, that bit you cut out of my post was the get Chom fired up.

But I'm dead serious about flattening a city. If we get hit again 9/11 style, as far as I'm concerned the gloves come off

I only mean to be scary to people that I call airstrikes on or have to kill.

BTW, that bit you cut out of my post was the get Chom fired up.

But I'm dead serious about flattening a city. If we get hit again 9/11 style, as far as I'm concerned the gloves come off

Let me quote Predicto again

There is distinction between battling nation-states and battling multinational terrorist organizations.

Do you really want to take on the entire Islamic/Arab world( you know not all of them are terrorists)? Bombing them to death will not end the threat of terrorism.

You just might get your wish. I fear something really tragic is about to happen, the new Bin Laden tape scares the hell out of me. The fact that he is offering a truce is a signal to me something is about to happen.

Archived