Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "I told you so thread"...

dmauro1

So when I spent time bashing JG's O playcalling all year and said that was the only thing that was holding us back to the next level(the NFC's best team)..all I got from here was harsh words and a nasty avatar..lol..but what is the logic in hiring the best O cord. in the NFL????

Everyone here said JG was going on the right track and he improved it so much..blah blah blah....

Well, someone didnt think so. Daniel Snyder will spend all day but he doesnt waste money, he's a f'n genius. If all JG's O needed was to stay healthy or some minor tweaks, it could have been done in house or maybe another low profile consultant...but to go after a big priced OC that is hc material?

The hire of Saunders is indisputable proof that either JG or Snyder thought the O was broken, just like me...so mods..please get this avatar off!!!!..lol

I went back and read some of your old posts. Two trends stick out like sore thumbs.

1 - Your a Brunell hater. The fact that he had a decent year must be killing you I guess. Almost every other post is a knock on Brunell in one respect or another.

2 - You spent a lot of time talking down to people. On many occasions you questioned peoples intellect and infered you were smarter than the rest of the forum.

Untill you check your ego, apologize to the people you called dumb, and quit hating on gibbs and brunell just for the heck of it, youll get no respect from me at least

Well, whats the harm in getting someone that can add something new? Didn't that QB coach, musgrave (or whatever the hell his name is) add the shotgun? (Which help us out ALOT in 3rd and long (which we where the best in the NFC (and maybe the NFL)

Also, be happy you got a Avatar, I either have some stupid looking fan (or whatever it is) or some cheerleader….which I don’t mind looking at, but I don’t like it representing me. Nonetheless, Coach is not only great for adjustments (like QB, and other select positions) but his also great for his staff, he finds ways to get the best of the best in his staff.

but what is the logic in hiring the best O cord. in the NFL????

Everyone here said JG was going on the right track and he improved it so much..blah blah blah....

Well, someone didnt think so. Daniel Snyder will spend all day but he doesnt waste money, he's a f'n genius. If all JG's O needed was to stay healthy or some minor tweaks, it could have been done in house or maybe another low profile consultant...but to go after a big priced OC that is hc material?

The hire of Saunders is indisputable proof that either JG or Snyder thought the O was broken, just like me...so mods..please get this avatar off!!!!..lol

You shouldn't bash Joe Gibbs.

Are we not considerably better this year then last?

The offense needs more then tweaks, but it's definately not broken.

You apparently can't see what's really going on here.

The planning for the future.

So I won't enlighten you.

You can just continue frollicking around totally clueless.

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

Archived