Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XM or Sirius?

HailSkins81

I am leaning towards Sirius, because that has the NFL, but looks like XM might have the better talk shows.

What sattellite receivers do you have and how are they?

Thanks, I am somewhat compulsive about electronics purchases.

:)

Howar Stern is on serious, but I got the XM anyway for baseball season..cause football only comes one once a week and most of it is on tv. I have XM so I would go with XM, but its really up to you which one you want.

Definately get Sirius. Great music for all tastes. Eminem has a channel which is great. You also get Stern who has been hilarious. NFL, NHL, and NBA games plus a 24h NFL channel. I couldn't be happier with my radio besides do you really want to listen to those asshats opie and anthony on xm?

you may have to wait a little bit for Sirius, backorders cuz of the Stern demand!!!!

but wait...its worth it!!!

I may wait. I want something that can hook up to a boombox with am/fm and cd, and there is one by Xant, but it doesn't get good reviews at all. Sooner or later, a good one will come out.

If you're a pedestrian go with Xm . Sirius lacks the tech to be outside or a car or house and still get reception. Personally aside from the NFL. Sirius has... Stern? Seriously is you want a real radio sirius doesn't make it. Coz they are ghetto... lagging behind the technology XM has.

xm2go best unit! however, some people have mentioned XM broadcasting in 5.1 which I assume world require a home receiver as some sort.

Opie and Anthony are soooooo much better the Stern!!! The true reason for XM is for Tony Kornheiser on XM 152

Wow, your first sentence is ridiculous, but the second one is even worse! Tony Kornheiser is a douchebag. He knows nothing at all. Well, according to people like you he does, because you don't know enough to know that he just yells about stuff he has no clue about.

Archived