Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Employment in Redskins Organization

PleaseGoForTheWin

Hi, everyone. Does anyone know of any employment opportunites within the Redskins organization? It could be GM :laugh:, or it could be ticket sales. Really, I just want to talk to someone about what possibilities, if any exist. Does anyone have addressses? phone numbers? e-mail? I used the CONTACT section on Redskins.com but I haven't heard anything back.

Thanks very much. :helmet:

Whatever you do.... don't say your a Redskins fan. The team doesn't hire fans.

Just a heads up.

Interesting. So does being a fan disqualify you, or are you saying that mentioning that you are a fan doesn't do anything to help your cause? In any case, I appreciate all of the feedback you guys have given me. Proof positive that most (see: team moron reference) Redskins fans are class acts.

Interesting. So does being a fan disqualify you, or are you saying that mentioning that you are a fan doesn't do anything to help your cause? In any case, I appreciate all of the feedback you guys have given me. Proof positive that most (see: team moron reference) Redskins fans are class acts.

I got it straight from the horses mouth from a Redskins official very high on the food chain. The entire ExtremeSkins staff got that message. Hence TK's response.

I simply wouldn't say "I'm a Redskins fan" at any point of communication. It increases the chances significantly that you will be disqualified as a candidate.

But you don't have to take my word for it... you can listen to the other guy :)

Archived