Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

newbie season ticket question

surfgoon21

For all you season ticket holder vets......It's time to start thinking about renewing my season tickets. Not much to think about, as they were worth every penny. As this was my first year with them when do I re-new and when do I put in for an upgrade if I choose to? Thanks in advance.

For all you season ticket holder vets......It's time to start thinking about renewing my season tickets. Not much to think about, as they were worth every penny. As this was my first year with them when do I re-new and when do I put in for an upgrade if I choose to? Thanks in advance.

Must be nice. I registered immediately after Joe Gibbs announced he was coming back and I am number 129,099 on the waiting list. So I'll get them in what, 20 years?

I was upgraded last year. I sent a fax in last year and called as it outlines in the link above from Pez. Seeing as how my seats changed last year I just faxed in another request for and upgrade for this year. I include the parameters of where I would like the upgrade to be.

Invoices should come out next month.

Archived