Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laveranues Coles Physically = Perfect Fit

rvan1

:D :D :D

I get it you arent serious you are just clowning laverne about how much she helped us out by being a beeey*** last year.

Dude not even an idiot would want back a player that forced us to eat 9 million in cap space and had to be forced by the owner to accept a trade.

Heck on g4 techtv's "Players" last winter, Laverne at the madden games chose a different team than the skins while other players remained loyal to their current teams

No, Coles wouldn't only be bad, it would be horrible! Moss, I assume, isn't fund of him, and I don't recall Coles and Moss (while at NYJ) being considered very dangerous. We need a big, strong, and smart wideout. Free agency has a few players like that, but I say we got to go into the draft, and pick up the following (and maybe in order) WR, DE, TE, CB, WR (or a SS).

Guest GibbSkins11
Jacobs should be given one last chance, if not change his ass to a DB and maybe we can use his "Dropping ability" to block some passes.

jacobs if he could of played like a 2nd rd draft pick maybe we would be at carolina in the nfc title game:doh:

lol @ Laverneous Coles type as a second option... ya do realize he dropped teh ball A LOT last year... and Coles is not a possession reciever.... at least pre toe injury... MOss is faster than Coles but not by much... and he is also under 6 feet... a Coles-type of player would not be the answer... A Koren Robinson would be...

Archived