Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If He's Available... 2nd-3rd rnd...

AUviaDC101

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We need a Defensive Lineman. Notice how we got no pass rush (except for the Cowboy game at FedEx) from our front 4. GW had to blitz to get any kind of pressure on the QB. We need to exert some pressure with just 3 or 4 DL. The kid from Tennessee will be good as a situational pass rusher. D. Tapp from VT would also be a good pick-up, but I think he will be off the board by the time we pick.

Hester is a joke. He cannot play CB, and cannot play WR even in college. Watch the games, not the ESPN highlights. I would draft him with a 7th round pick just to return kicks. But he will not help you anywhere else.

:D

Uhhh...wheres Martin Nance? 6'5 foot tall, 210 pounds, 40-time 4.35-4.50 Rumored to run a 4.33

If that guy runs anything even close to a 4.35, he won't even be around near the second. I guarantee that. Remember Troy Williamson last year? He was a nobody until he ran a 4.37 and was picked in the top 20 last year.

please pick sinorice!!! :)!!! it would be so cool if we could have the moss'es on our team!

LOL...go read up on football and then come back with a better decision. Do you even pay attention to the Lineman on either side of the ball or just the position players that show up on Sportscenter?

please pick sinorice!!! :)!!! it would be so cool if we could have the moss'es on our team!

While I agree it would be cool, just to many issue's comes with it. Sinorice Moss will be a decent #2 or #3 WR, but most of all IMO..he will be a awsome punt returner with his quick burst of the line and most of all his speed. The main reason he is high in the draft is because of his speed. :)

I feel U!:silly:

A couple choice picks as well would be Sims out of Ohio State (OG), Fred Matua (USC, OG), Jonathan Orr (Wisc, WR), Anthony Mix (Aub; late 3rd-early 5th WR/TE/H-Back), McClover (Aub, DE), Eric Henderson (DE, GT), Cedrick Humes (RB, VT; 233lbs), Daniel Bullocks (Neb, S)...

Gibbs For Life!!!

Archived