Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If He's Available... 2nd-3rd rnd...

AUviaDC101

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

McCune will do JUST fine... He has speed and power. Watch, Campbell blew up Mike alstot on that CRUCIAL 3rd and 1.

Campbell is legit.

Gibbs For Life!!!

If McCune is so great, how did we get him in the 5th round? We know the same things about him now as we did on draft day. Not much.

Campbell blew up Alstot once. He can't cover me over the middle. And if you noticed, the MLB has to do that alot in this defense. Campbell is brutal. Great special teamer though.

i would say that McCune being available in the 5th rd. has nothing to do with him being a quality lb. anybody know what rd. marshall and washington were taken in?

That wasn't my point. My point was people are saying how good he will be and we don't need anymore LBers if LA leaves. McCune MAY be a quality MLB but we don't know a single thing more about him today than we did on draft day. And on draft day he was a 5th round pick. He didn't play this year. There are a ton of BIG and FAST guys that washed out of the NFL.

I actually think he might be pretty good for us but it is dumb to say that he WILL be good without seeing anything from him this year.

I'm sorry but if Devin hester is available in the 3rd round we would be a crazy to pass him up. I only say this b/c of his multiple postions. Lets look at our nedds; He has exp as a corner(nickel back), WR (3rd Receiver), and a kick/punt returner. We can really fill three areas of needs in one pick. And he's from the "U"

To be perfectly honest, Melvin Oliver out of LSU, or Stanley McClover might as well start looking for REAL ESTATE in the Commonwealth, as far as I'm concerned... As far as Gregg Williams is concerned, you know he has to be licking his chops...

I think we ALL can expect a high 2nd round pick in th edraft as well. Gibbs, and Snyder are Wheeling and Dealing PROFESSIONALS...

Gibbs For Life!!!

hester is very talented but cannot get a job at cb at miami....being a miami fan i think a lot of the problems could be from coaching....he also needs to just study the position more...who knows maybe he's just slow....but if he's around...why not pick him....we need a PR...and he's great at it...also with great coaches on our staff...i'm sure they can make hester into a great player at CB or WR

as for moss....he's fast too no doubt about it but he's NOT as good as Santana...

why the fascination with moss? i could see us making a deal involving ramsey and our 2nd pick to select manny lawson. he could possibly replace lavar and maybe we have enough room to sign j. abraham. i would be happier to keep lavar and put manny in dl rotation to rush the passer. 3rd rd i say we select the best dt available. 4th and 5th rds. we dedicate to offensive linemen. 6th rd.-connor hughes k from uva. 7th rd. best player available. wr's should come from free agency unless one of the elite guys falls for some unforseen reason.

If anyone here watches college football they would pick Devin Hester

Say what? Spend our first pick on a project? No thanks. If you watch a lot of college football highlights but not the games you would pick Hester. No way. He is an absolute speedster with all kinds of ability on special teams. He may be worth a mid round pick if we take care of our #2 WR and DE need through FA and 2nd round pick, respectively. However, he is a project as a CB and as a WR. He has proven nothing on either side of the ball during his college career to warrant and early pick. Some other teams may be in position to draft him based on his athletic potential if they don't have an immediate need, but we don't fall in that category. We have holes to fill. I won't be disappointed if he is our KR next year though.

Sinorice Moss...why? Because he is Santana's brother? Not the same thing my friends. Miami grows some awesome NFL talent, just not what we need to be picking for in the early rounds. He is going to be a #3 WR at best.

As far as DE...all kinds of possibilities and someone will be available to us in the 2nd round.

As far as WR, Stovall will be a good pick if he is available, but Nance would be the more prized pick I think.

It all depends on what we do with free agency. I think we will do well as usual and then be able to pick up a couple of great prospects

Archived