Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Let it linger.

Art

It's really funny that when I was 20+ and gibbs was here, I never really appreciated how he ran things and just his daily approach to life and football. Include with this his ability to place people in positions to succeed and hire brilliant coordinators. Today I am amazed at the mastery of gibbs and I can only compare him to a conductor of a complicated orchestra, only he is also the composer of the sweet music a properly run NFL organiztion can be.

You'd think these local media folks would figure this out a little on their own as this is the second time in a week the un-sourced editorial postulating within their reporting has been invalidated within hours by the wonderful reality of competence in the men running our franchise.

Art, have you been hanging out with Om again? You're starting to almost sound alike. I just pray you never start to finish each other's sentences. :silly:

The men in charge of our team are men with an extremely accurate understanding as to the needs of the team they run.

They know what to do and they do it. They just did it again.

I told you so. ;)

( Okay. So. Alot of us told you so. )

Great Post Art!!! JG loves the Redskins and is one of the few coaches that we as fans can actually say cares about this team and it's fans.

The thing that impressed me about JG is that he gave up a small ownership in the Falcons so that he could rebuild a once proud franchise. JG came back for us the fans and in 2 short years we are holding our heads with pride in the way our team plays and teams such as Phila and the Cowboys and their fans don't seem quite as smug anymore then they were when Norv and SS were at the helm!!!

Michael Wilbon just wrote an article in the post depicting exactly how I feel for next year in the fact that we will be in the championship game barring a rash of injuries to key players. We had injuries to key players this year and look how far we came!!! I can't wait for the season to start because as JG told Buges when he first came back. "I'm not leaving here without a ring" Enough Said!!!!!!

Art. You're articles will come off as arrogant to most who read them. I now look at them as counterstrikes to the BS written by the likes of Lenny and the envious ones at the Wash. Post. For that I applaud you. :applause:

They go for arrogance so there I hit my mark. Fortunately those I'm countering can't figure out why this is so effective against them. They've never had anyone take them on head on. And, they don't appear to like it.

believe it or not on PTI the other day Wilbontheskinhater actually said he thinks the skins will play in the superbowl next year. know why? 1) al saunders [of course] 2) surfacing talent [i like that term, talent locked up for years on other teams that was under used, santana for example], and finally 3) [planning for the future with this offseason right out of the gate]

says alot about how one signing can change the media's atitude

*by the way great article as always art! been reading your fan views for as long as they've been up on skins.com, now they're even better that i can reply back!:D

The men in charge of our team are men with an extremely accurate understanding as to the needs of the team they run.

They know what to do and they do it. They just did it again.

I told you so. ;)

( Okay. So. Alot of us told you so. )

Couldnt agree with you more! Well done HAIL! :point2sky

Archived