Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which 5 Redskins will be in the PRO BOWL next year ?

bryceb07

CLINTON PORTIS- He's gonna have the most yards in the NFL with Al Saunders coaching and an improved offense.

Santana Moss- Similar year to this year. He will have some more space with another quality receiver.

Randy Thomas- Man's a beast.

Chris Cooley- See Santana Moss.

Carlos Rogers- With Springs shutting down the other side, Rogers will see a lot of balls thrown in his direction. I expect 8-10 interceptions for him next year.

Cornelius Griffin- As long as he stays healthy, there is no stopping this guy.

Santana Moss

Marcus Washington

Carlos Rogers

Clinton Portis

Sean Taylor

(2nd year) Rookie of the Year: Jason Campbell :notworthy

"(2nd year) Rookie of the Year: Jason Campbell"..That would be totally hot :applause:

I hope the kid can step up and impress the coaches.

I would say the following have a great chance to make the Pro Bowl in one way or another next season and I couldn't keep the list down to only 5 players.

Chris Samuel's, Sean Taylor, Randy Thomas, John Jansen, Marcus Washington, Lavar Arrington, Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Cornelius Griffin

"(2nd year) Rookie of the Year: Jason Campbell"..That would be totally hot :applause:

I hope the kid can step up and impress the coaches.

He will. He's magic. Gibbs is magic. Saunders is magic. Cooley & Moss are magic. Whoever we'll get at WR is magic.

BTW, Chris Cooley will be in the Pro Bowl next year as well. Why do we have to limit it to 5? This is a team full of Pro-Bowlers. :helmet:

Archived