Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One of the best offensive minds in football

chiplohmillers#1

Boomer is on Elliot in the morning. He loves the move said that Saunders is one of the best Offensive minds in pro football. "The redskins are really set up nicely for next season." He was also talking about how the Redskins might be setting a new standard when it comes to assembling a coaching staff. All of this is fairly obvious, but bringing back all the coaches and adding a guy of this caliber. Were in a good spot.

we may not need another reciever. Look what they had in KC this year. One receiver who was not as good as Moss and a tight end who is past his prime. If Patten comes back healthy and we draft a good young reciever for depth, that might be all we need. Remember, this will not be the same Gibbs offense we have seen the past two years.

we may not need another reciever. Look what they had in KC this year. One receiver who was not as good as Moss and a tight end who is past his prime. If Patten comes back healthy and we draft a good young reciever for depth, that might be all we need. Remember, this will not be the same Gibbs offense we have seen the past two years.

I am not looking for a huge overpriced pickup like a Wayne or something. I would like to see a Jimmy Smith or a Joe Jurivicious come in. WE need a possession WR on his team along with a rookie. Moss, FA pickup, Patten, Thrash/Rookie would be a pretty good wr corps for the offense, along with Mr. Cooley

I am not looking for a huge overpriced pickup like a Wayne or something. I would like to see a Jimmy Smith or a Joe Jurivicious come in. WE need a possession WR on his team along with a rookie. Moss, FA pickup, Patten, Thrash/Rookie would be a pretty good wr corps for the offense, along with Mr. Cooley

...or Eric Moulds. - A vet who works hard, keeps his mouth shut and is hungry after being in Buffalo for so long.

Smith might stay in Jax. I'd like to get Eric Moulds for our #2 and also pickup Koren Robinson for the return game and would be a #4 with Thrash assuming Patten would be our #3. That would be a much better stable of WRs for Saunders to work with over what he had in KC.

Archived