Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R U a Tru Fan?

bschurm

I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself with an amusing lil' anecdote. I flew to Seattle for the Seahawks game. About 1/2 an hour before the game while looking for parking someone ran a red light and hit me totalling the rental car I was driving. The paramedics came but there were no major injuries, although there was some serious pain in my arm. When they asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital to get it checked out all I could say was, I just flew 3,000 thousand miles to see the Redskins, I am going to the game. The paramedic is from No VA so he understood. They put a sling on my arm and gave me a ride to the stadium. I got to the game and dealt with tremendous pain, unfortunately by the end of the 3rd quarter my adreneline had worn off and I could no longer stand the pain. I left the game to go to the hospital, goit the arm x-rayed to find a significant break. It was snapped like a twig. I am ashamed to say I had to leave a Redskin game early. Of the countless games I have attended this is the first I have ever left early. Hopefully my fellow Redskins fans can understand since I did make it through 3/4 of the game with a broken arm.

Hail to the Redskins!:dallasuck

You should have sucked it up and taken one for the team. Now I know why we lost. One more loud, screaming 12th man and the Seahawks offense wouldn't have been able to function in the 4th qtr. It's all your fault.

Just kidding....sorry to hear about your accident....hope all heals well.

Welcome!

Sucks to have to play through pain like that, eh? I went to the Skins-Bucs game (opening day, Gibbs' first game back) two days after rupturing one disc and herniating two others. Excruciating. Had to have my wife drive me from CT to DC for the game...

...but at least we won that one..took some of the edge off:)

Damn Seahawk fans...can't even drive right...

I don't have the right equipment to post a picture yet, but as soon as I do I'll do it. Until then just picture the emblem on my right calf, on the outside of the leg. It is awesome and great work. The only problem is that I live in Florida and the idiots keep mistaking it for a Seminole, but I straighten them out quick.

Archived