Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When I knew I Loved the skins.

skins28

87 year, we were counted out to win the SB and were down 10 to 0 to Denver and we came back to win it and in big way, man its like Doug Williams was like hit by god to do good that day. I could not eat in the 87 SB I was at a age I knew what was going on and I was just sick and wanted to throw up. When we went down 10 to 0 I was like I went in the hall of my house and was praying for our team to win, I was all of 10 years of age at time but at the same time I knew how much I loved this team(God what a empire) and then the brought back from the brink would happen I was so happy and I was crying, it felt so good to see us win that year and be the hard football team we where and beat the hight profile team as Denver was that year.( They lost 3 in a roll, hahaha) Anyway it was a day I knew just how much I loved this team. The day I was a skins fan for the first and all time was when we beat the fishes and that day i was asked which team I like and I said the red one, lol hell I was only 4 in 82 but I just was like filled with this is my hero team and I have and will love and die with this team, I love the Redskins, hell I know they are the best team and history in the NFL and to me thats all I need to know.

79, 6 years old and I cried when the Cowpukes beat the skins 35-34

Same thing different year. When we were up 42-21 I, I think it was the year we went to the playoffs, so I was bout 9, And the Cowfags came back and dang on Rocket Ismail smoked our secondary and scored the game winning touchdown, I cried like a baby

Same thing different year. When we were up 42-21 I, I think it was the year we went to the playoffs, so I was bout 9, And the Cowfags came back and dang on Rocket Ismail smoked our secondary and scored the game winning touchdown, I cried like a baby

I had the pleasure of being at that game. OIHVEY! :doh:

Oooo-kay.

Yeah.

oh and what is that to mean? oh yea thats right I don't live near the skins so I can't feel tha way? Oh go to hell, I love this team and from the time I was a little one, don't tell a redskin how he feels about his team, you piss me off.

I remember that Super Bowl, 1987. I was 11 that January. Me and some Bronc fans had been talking smack all week long. We even began drawing pictures promoting our teams, and hung them in our class room. I had an older kid bet me $20 that the 'Skins were gonna lose, I should've took that bet! He'd never have paid though, jerk.

I remember seeing that first long bomb from Elway being run into the endzone, my heart sank, but even still I watched on. And, then I remember Doug Williams twisting his knee! Oh my, my hope almost faded. And then to see him come back into the game! I remember Doug Williams setting all kinds of Super Bowl records that day. I also remember walking very proudly into school that Monday morning. As I recall the sun was shining and all was right with the world. I had a similar experience 4 years later.

87 year, we were counted out to win the SB and were down 10 to 0 to Denver and we came back to win it and in big way, man its like Doug Williams was like hit by god to do good that day. I could not eat in the 87 SB I was at a age I knew what was going on and I was just sick and wanted to throw up. When we went down 10 to 0 I was like I went in the hall of my house and was praying for our team to win, I was all of 10 years of age at time but at the same time I knew how much I loved this team(God what a empire) and then the brought back from the brink would happen I was so happy and I was crying, it felt so good to see us win that year and be the hard football team we where and beat the hight profile team as Denver was that year.( They lost 3 in a roll, hahaha) Anyway it was a day I knew just how much I loved this team. The day I was a skins fan for the first and all time was when we beat the fishes and that day i was asked which team I like and I said the red one, lol hell I was only 4 in 82 but I just was like filled with this is my hero team and I have and will love and die with this team, I love the Redskins, hell I know they are the best team and history in the NFL and to me thats all I need to know.

I was 10 years old then too but we were supposed to win that game. Also, it wasnt like Williams was touched by god that day, he was on fire that whole season. Anyway, touching story...

I was never into watching sports, i was the kind of guy who prefered to play them then watch them. But during the Spurrier era a good friend of mine started to follow the Skins since he was a HUGE Florida supporter. It is very hard to explain but I began to watch the Skins on a weekly basis and quickly found myself INFATUATED with the Skins. Once I learned of the team's incredible history and equally amazing fanbase I became a Skins fan for life. I now bleed B&G. Through thick and thin I will be a Skins fan 'till I die!!!!!!!

79, 6 years old and I cried when the Cowpukes beat the skins 35-34

By your standards I am a new Skins fan but I must admit that I cried like a baby twice this season, mostly during the week two win (I still choke up when I see the video) and when we beat the iggles to enter the playoffs.

oh and what is that to mean? oh yea thats right I don't live near the skins so I can't feel tha way? Oh go to hell, I love this team and from the time I was a little one, don't tell a redskin how he feels about his team, you piss me off.

I'd venture a guess that the way you wrote that post is a bit hard to understand. Personally, I was born into Skins fandom and a few of my earliest memories were of the tail end of the first Gibbs era,

Archived