Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worried about Gibbs Not Getting Credit

truskinsfan18

This has been on the back of my mind ever since the Signing of Saunders, If we win another ring, will they say, "it wasn't Gibbs, look what he had around him" I'm not complaining or anything, I would love a ring, but I want Gibbs to get all of the credit. I'm also worried that Saunders will change our scheme, do any of you guys have any proof that we will be keeping the same scheme?

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Gibbs doesnt care about the credit he always puts it on the players when we win and the coaches when were bad. Plus Gibbs will still be on the sidelines and saunders will be in the box. No big deal.......

Plus half of coaching is getting the best staff around you.. Saunders turned down hc jobs to work for gibbs. that is to gibbs credit

I'm also worried that Saunders will change our scheme, do any of you guys have any proof that we will be keeping the same scheme?

God forbid he change our scheme to the way the #1 offense in the NFL the past two years plays. I want run, run, pass every series! No way! Don't change the predictability or employ running schemes that put up 8 rushing tds vs the falcons and made a pro bowler out of Larry Johnson in half a season! I'm terrified too.

God forbid he change our scheme to the way the #1 offense in the NFL the past two years plays. I want run, run, pass every series! No way! Don't change the predictability or employ running schemes that put up 8 rushing tds vs the falcons and made a pro bowler out of Larry Johnson in half a season! I'm terrified too.

You also have to realize, that we run a ball control offense. That may be a reason for defensive success, because the defense isn't always on the field. If you read the quote about the scheme of Saunders, its a "fast break mentality", meaning they want to score as fast as they can. Could it be a reason the cheifs defense is always ranked so low? If Gibbs runs a ball control, and Saunders likes quick strike, wouldn't that conflict maybe? :rolleyes:

Archived