Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crazy Lefties: "Bush/Osama are the same"

Air Force Cane

AFC,

You should know - using democratic underground to label "lefties" is akin to using free republic (or worse) to label all "righties".

It does a disservice to both parties (assuming we are using lefties/dems and righties/repubs interchangeably).

Most of us know that the majority of the people on the DU disgust a lot of lefties and middle of the roadies as well.

which is why I wrote "crazy lefties" and not "ALL lefties"...

and I would beg to differ- Free Republic is not filled with traitors, conspiracy theorists and avowed communists.

they might be far right reactionaries, but I am not familiar with them saying they want the country to lose a war...

which is why I wrote "crazy lefties" and not "ALL lefties"...

and I would beg to differ- Free Republic is not filled with traitors, conspiracy theorists and avowed communists.

they might be far right reactionaries, but I am not familiar with them saying they want the country to lose a war...

Your right, but FR is partly full of racist, homophobic, bigoted, neo-nationalists who want nothing more to strip away 50 years of civil/woman's rights progress so that they can get back to their warped version of christian ideals of the woman staying home pregnant and barefoot and serving the man. Moreover, they espouse a world where either the US totally shuts down its borders AND stays out of all world businesses OR a world in which the US is the supreme power and rules with an Iron Fist.

It's safe to say - both sites have posters whose ideas are generally myopic.

However, I wonder who is the more dangerous - the anti-guns commie who talks the talk or the armed neo-nationalist who walks the walk?

Archived