Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005-06 Redskins Team MVP

ThatGuy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Given that a few days has passed we might as well do our poll for the Redskins MVP for the 2005-06 season.

If you recall, we did this at the midseason point and Mark Brunell came out on top with 56.6% of the vote, followed by Santana Moss with 39.7%, no one else had more than 2% of the votes.

So who was the MVP of the 2005-06 season? If I miss someone on the poll, add them in with your post.

1) Santana Moss - this guy is electric. If we had Toeverneus this year instead of him we wouldn't have had a prayer on offense.

2) Mark Brunell - What can I say? The guy led us to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in a long time after a dismal year. How anyone can dislike this guy as both a person or a QB is beyond me. He did it with one great WR and one great H-back. With another good WR on the roster we would've easily made the Super Bowl. >Pray for Reggie Wayne next year< :notworthy

3) Clinton Portis - we NEED this guy.

:point2sky

The exact same thing was just asked yesterday.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141349&highlight=team+MVP

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

1) Santana Moss - this guy is electric. If we had Toeverneus this year instead of him we wouldn't have had a prayer on offense.

2) Mark Brunell - What can I say? The guy led us to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in a long time after a dismal year. How anyone can dislike this guy as both a person or a QB is beyond me. He did it with one great WR and one great H-back. With another good WR on the roster we would've easily made the Super Bowl. >Pray for Reggie Wayne next year< :notworthy

3) Clinton Portis - we NEED this guy.

:point2sky

Yea i love santana moss and mark brunell. But Clinton portis has got to be this years MVP. Santana Moss boosted us alot but during our wins and on the five game win streak who did we rely on?? Who carried the offense on his bruised shoulders to the playoffs?? Clinton Portis did. He brought this team together with his goofy costumes. CP was the MVP no doubt.

Archived