Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Ramsey is Traded, Guess what TEAM now!

H-O-G

Cincinnati. Carson Palmer will not be ready for training camp, and Jon Kitna is a free-agent, which by the way, M Lewis already said that they will let Jon leave so that they can IMPROVE their back-up situation. How else could they IMPROVE it, other than Ramsey? Not to mention Marvin loves ex-redskins.

i predict a pkg of Kelley Washington and a 3rd Rd pick for P Ramsey.

dont see this one ramsey is a starting QB and will be its why he wants to leave hes never been JG's QB (first year MB's brought in 2nd year we draft JC) and the only way hed play for us this season is if brunell goes down early PR is ready to start and will do brilliant sumwhere else starting not backing up

If Ramsey decides he wants to pursue a trade with another team, lets just do some friendly guessing to see what team he will go to. Then we could refer back to this thread and see who was right. You get to guess 2 Teams.

1.) Jets

2.) Lions

I think Patrick will go to either the Jets, San Francisco, or Miami. I hope it is one of these three because I think he will do well at any of them.

- Miami Dolphins to complete their former Redskins' QB trifecta

- Kansas City as a backup and heir apparent for Trent Green

- St. Louis as Linehan likes to throw it down the field and his current QBs aren't in his mold

- New York Jets as they need a QB with a functioning arm

Not that it makes a difference anymore, but he did help us win against both the Bears and the Giants, not an easy feat.

Ha! The bears game! All he did was fumble and throw interceptions If I recall.

The Giants game was all but won. Brunell couldve finished that game off if he had too.

I don't care where Ramsey goes. All we are gonna get for him is a loaf of bread and a 2 dollar bill.

Ramsey to the jets, dolphins, or raiders. I dont care as long as we get atleast a 3rd. I think that the Dolphins have the jets and dolphins have the greatest needs.

Is the fact that we seem to get the best of the jets each time lower the cahnces of the deal being done with them?:helmet:

If A.J. Feely was worth a second round pick why cant Patrick Ramsey be worth that Ramsey started way more games then him more passing yards and more experience on the field wise so i don't see why we can't get a first round pick for Ramsey it should be easy to do.

Archived