Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll - Who is going to win the Superbowl?

DCNightHawk

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I hope Pittsburgh. I'm pulling for them for the rest of the season now. I respect Cowher, and I would like to see Jerome Bettis get a ring before he retires.

me too, I like the Bus. He is a good guy. I am so glad that they beat the Colts because I wouldnt want Bettis to end his career on a fumble that loses the game for them. I hope the steelers win the Superbowl.

even thought i would like to see bettis get aring before he retires i have to say the panthers are going to win the superbowl. i think that steve smith jake delhomme are just to much for the steelers to handle and ontop of that the panthers have a great defense.overall the panthers will win eventhough the steelers deserve it more

You gotta respect the Steelers, they mirror us in a lot of ways. Menacing, hard-hitting defense, run-oriented offense, and the tendency to pull a huge play out of nowhere every now and then (trick plays for them, deep balls to Moss for us). Hell, I'd love to see Bettis finally get his ring and I can only hope that Jason Campbell will one day be as good as Ben Roethlisberger at such a young age.

Plus, I hate Jake Plummer and doubt the consistency of the two remaining NFC teams (Panthers stand a chance if Steve Smith can keep carrying them w/200 yard performances, though).

i would love to see bettis get a ring before he retires but i think the panthers are gonna win the superbowl delhome has been there before and u just cant stop steve smith.....it will be the panthers vs. steelers in a close game panthers will win

i would love to see bettis get a ring before he retires but i think the panthers are gonna win the superbowl delhome has been there before and u just cant stop steve smith.....it will be the panthers vs. steelers in a close game panthers will win

I agree...I want to see Bettis get that ring...he is a class act and nobody deserves it more...I think it will be the Panthers and Steelers in SB XL, a hard-fought battle with the Steelers pulling it out in the end. :cheers:

i will temporarily root for the steelers because:

1. their organization is the most stable in the nfl, were syder and gibbs can emulate

2. I pity for cowher and bettis to finally win one after so many tries

3. I love NFC style smash mouth football (though i Also like panthers)

may football gods blessed them this year

then next year redskins will be there

1. their organization is the most stable in the nfl, were syder and gibbs can emulate

2. I pity for cowher and bettis to finally win one after so many tries

3. I love NFC style smash mouth football

Agreed, with a minor change.

I don't pity Cowher or Bettis. That would be like pitying Dan Marino for not getting a ring. It just wasn't in his cards. Doesn't make him any less of a player, and Bettis and Cowher will both be remembered as great pieces of a great organization, regardless of SB wins.

That being said, I think the current Steelers team has paid its dues and has the people in place to be legitimate SB champs.

Then again, it's a loss for everybody if the Redskins aren't in (and win) a Super Bowl. :silly:

Well, since the Steelers are my 2nd fav team, everyone should know who I am going with.

Superbowl XL......The Superbowl made for Jerome Bettis

I'm not sure what you wrote....coz that is the single greatest signiture in the history of signitures. My hat goes off to you sir.:notworthy

The Superbowl is pretty wide open now. But if ya go on recent form, you've got to go Steelers, or maybe Panthers. I tell ya what though, i would have liked to have some money on a Panthers/Steelers SB at the start of the season. Would have payed fairly we'll.

I'm not sure what you wrote....coz that is the single greatest signiture in the history of signitures. My hat goes off to you sir.:notworthy

The Superbowl is pretty wide open now. But if ya go on recent form, you've got to go Steelers, or maybe Panthers. I tell ya what though, i would have liked to have some money on a Panthers/Steelers SB at the start of the season. Would have payed fairly we'll.

Yah, the superbowl is up for grabs right now. It really stinks that we arent playing for it anymore. I mean, before the Seahawks game I thought we could make it to the Superbowl, but we would have to face a really hard team like the Colts or the Pats. Now that both are knocked out, I think we could of had a great chance of winning. All well. Next year, the superbowl belongs to the Skins. Hail!

Pittsburgh is hot right now. If they don't do it, it will be Carolina. Well I'm hoping it's Pitt Vs. Carolina, I thought earlier that I wanted the Seahawks to do well, since they beat us, if they went far it makes us look better, but now I just don't know if I like their team. They seemed to act like it was nothing to play us. We hit the hell out of them.:helmet::helmet::helmet:

Pittsburgh is hot right now. If they don't do it, it will be Carolina. Well I'm hoping it's Pitt Vs. Carolina, I thought earlier that I wanted the Seahawks to do well, since they beat us, if they went far it makes us look better, but now I just don't know if I like their team. They seemed to act like it was nothing to play us. We hit the hell out of them.:helmet::helmet::helmet:

The Seahawks dont have what it takes to win the superbowl. In my opinion, they are a pretty soft team. A good ol Smash-mouth football team will beat them. We almost did even with our offensive woes. Plus, Pittsburg v. Carolina would be a fun game to watch. Im glad we are going to have some new teams in the superbowl match up. I was getting sick of this Patriots dynasty stuff.

Archived