Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 season tix for sale

nicholas

Hi,

I'm not going to be able to use my season tickets this year :( . Twins are due the end of August. Willing to sell to a skins fan at face value (no re-sale). Section 403, row 26, (current price $59/each, $1180 for the whole season, subject to change ala Danny). PM if you are interested.

Hi,

I'm not going to be able to use my season tickets this year :( . Twins are due the end of August. Willing to sell to a skins fan at face value (no re-sale). Section 403, row 26, $59/each, $1180 for the whole season. PM if you are interested.

You should put a caveat on these. Alot of people seem to think ticket prices will go up this year. If I were you I would offer to sell them for face value. Because they may cost you more than $59.00 each this coming year.

Wouldn't want to see a nice guy with 2 new babies loose money on the deal. You should at least break even.

Congratulations on the babies.

Bob - Thanks for the tip (and the congrats)....I'm sure Danny will consider bumping the price....

Laura - The dates for the 2006 schedule are not out yet but the home opponents will be:

Dallas

NY Giants

Philadelphia

Atlanta

Carolina

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Minnesota

2 pre season home games TBA

Archived