Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How'd you like to find this under your hood?

SkinzRool

A guy in St. Louis was driving to work on Hwy 144 when he heard a 'pop'. He thought it sounded like a flat tire, though his ride wasn't affected. After pulling over, checking the tires and finding them intact he opened the hood to look at the motor. Before the hood was even all the way open he jumped back in shock and knocked his head on the partially opened hood, unable to believe what his eyes were seeing! Nobody was going to believe this! ...you sure wouldn't have either! Fortunately, a coworker with a camera recognized him along side the road and stopped to see if he could help. Check out the attachment photos to witness for yourself the source of his amazement. Now, this has to be right up there at the top of the list of unusual but verified 'Reasons I was late for work'!!!!

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

snake4.jpg

snake5.jpg

Sorry the images are so small, that's how I received them in an e-mail.

:laugh: :laugh: Few years ago we got some trucks in from the Norfolk plant. We just had a noreaster or tropical storm pass. Anyway, I was getting ready to open the hood to check under the hood when the driver

said be careful.

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist, but this made me curious and asked why. He said where they were stored was close to the water and they had found several water moccasins that had crawled up on the warm engine to get

away from rising water.

I said everything looks fine to me, will let my service manager check under

here...he hates snakes. :laugh:

Back when I had my VW Scirocco, I had a lot of problems with it. One time, I drove to Publix (grocery store), went in, did my shopping. When I came back to my car, it wouldn't start. I had been having problems with the battery cables (too lazy to replace them), and since it was just a *click* when I started the car, I figured that's what it was again.

So I open my hood, and immediately go to fix the cables and hear a hiss, like a cat would make. I look, and there is a pregnant possum, ready to give birth. In the scirocco, there is a little cavity next to the battery where she was chilling at. She had bumped the battery cables and knocked them loose.

Anyway, I called animal control and they came and got her...I thought that was a pretty crazy story until I saw these pics!! Holy crap!!

:laugh: :laugh: Few years ago we got some trucks in from the Norfolk plant. We just had a noreaster or tropical storm pass. Anyway, I was getting ready to open the hood to check under the hood when the driver

said be careful.

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist, but this made me curious and asked why. He said where they were stored was close to the water and they had found several water moccasins that had crawled up on the warm engine to get

away from rising water.

I said everything looks fine to me, will let my service manager check under

here...he hates snakes. :laugh:

Now that's funny, in a sick demented kind of way. :doh:

I remember reading an article about a snake that ate a whole crocodile then popped. :-D wow that would suck big time to find a snake in your car.

That was down here in the Everglades in Florida, people have been dumping those snakes and causing havoc. They actually believe the gator was still alive and scratched the snake open.

If I saw that thing underneath the hood of my car, believe me I'd need new pants.

Back when I had my VW Scirocco, I had a lot of problems with it. One time, I drove to Publix (grocery store), went in, did my shopping. When I came back to my car, it wouldn't start. I had been having problems with the battery cables (too lazy to replace them), and since it was just a *click* when I started the car, I figured that's what it was again.

So I open my hood, and immediately go to fix the cables and hear a hiss, like a cat would make. I look, and there is a pregnant possum, ready to give birth. In the scirocco, there is a little cavity next to the battery where she was chilling at. She had bumped the battery cables and knocked them loose.

Anyway, I called animal control and they came and got her...I thought that was a pretty crazy story until I saw these pics!! Holy crap!!

I borrowed my friends new F-250 v-10 to haul a 32' travel trailer up to the mountain property and right before we left I heard a thump when we started the engine but couldn't see anything under the hood.

as the day went on the smell got worse, a couple days later I realized it was in the fan shroud next to radiator. Dead opossum. thank god for platex gloves :D

opossum.thb.jpg

I saw that picture a while back. Pretty crazy. I'm terrified of snakes, so I would probably have a heart attack and die. :yikes: Wouldn't have lived long enough to know that it was already dead. :laugh:

When your 7 years old, and have a 6 foot black snake drop on top of you out of your father's shed, and then slither down your body...out of the shed...and into the woods. (like I did) You tend to be very afraid of "sliders."

When your 7 years old, and have a 6 foot black snake drop on top of you out of your father's shed, and then slither down your body...out of the shed...and into the woods. (like I did) You tend to be very afraid of "sliders."

Think that is bad. There was a guy at my work trying to take a crap in the bathroom and a snake fell out of the ceiling vent and onto him. Has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. I was there but I didn't see him come running out of the bathroom. Thank God. I think that literally scared the crap out of him. He actually won free WWE tickets because of that. Radio was having a contest whenever WWF was changing to WWE and the contest was to tell about when you had to get the "F" out and he won with that story.

Now about animals in your car. I had my air conditioner to quit working on me and had to take it in the shop and they found a mouse with a bunch of trash (guess he was trying to make a home) in my air conditioner. Not as bad as a snake but still nasty nonetheless.

Archived