Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

not that it matters... power rankings week 18

rtbasye

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/PowerRankings

6. REDSKINS 11-7 6 15 1 8

I'll miss the many faces of Clinton Portis, but now he has a few months to come up with 16 new characters for next season. Washington fans are hoping he will come up with 19 new characters. By the way, the over-under on the first time Jason Campbell starts for an injured Mark Brunell is Week 8. NEXT: 2006 opponents include NFC South, AFC South, STL, MIN

How are the Colts stilled ranked number 1?/

"The answer is fairly simple: our statistical system takes a much longer-term view of the season when judging which team is the best. Over the course of the season, Indianapolis still ranks as the best team. But the NFL does not give out the Lombardi Trophy based on a simple ranking of teams from 1-32. Games are decided by matchups and by decisions made in the heat of battle. The Colts simply did not match up well with the Steelers this Sunday, and on crucial downs, they made poor decisions. That's why they're going home, and the Steelers are headed to Denver."

If the Cowboys would have beat the Rams in the last week, the Redskins would have been playing at Arizona!!! Damn cowboys always find a way to piss me off.

ARZ should be better than STL next season, with a new coaching staff and all their players getting older in STL. Just looking at the rosters now, i'd rather play STL.

Archived