Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell/Rogers video at auburn

SkinsTerps26

Big Deal! You could put together clips of AJ Feely and still make him look like he was an incredible QB. Im sorry, but I think we are going to be dissapointed with our man Jason Campbell.

by the way your name is....you would make comments like that now wouldnt u?

Jason Campbell is the future....

OVERRATED! Just wait, you'll see.

he's got a strong arm, the ability to avoid trouble in the pocket and he's smart (the JG formula). he learned 3 different offenses in 4 years at AU. The last one they went undefeated with- and you could see how much more comfortable he was in year 2 of that offense than the prior season- much faster w/ decisions and they were usually the right ones.

what are the knocks against him?

sure, he had great RBs then, but he's got a pretty good stable right now, too.

I'd rather have him than Alex Smith, that's for sure.

he's got a strong arm, the ability to avoid trouble in the pocket and he's smart (the JG formula). he learned 3 different offenses in 4 years at AU. The last one they went undefeated with- and you could see how much more comfortable he was in year 2 of that offense than the prior season- much faster w/ decisions and they were usually the right ones.

what are the knocks against him?

sure, he had great RBs then, but he's got a pretty good stable right now, too.

I'd rather have him than Alex Smith, that's for sure.

What did you read that all from someone else.

Did you actually watch him play or just see clips of what he did on Sportscenter. I just have a fear that he is not going to be what we all hope for. I dont think he has what it takes to run in offense in the NFL. As for Alex Smith, I think it would be more of a toss up. I think if Alex Smith was put into a good system he could be successful, but I picture him not going anywhere because of the pressure that is constantly thrown at him. I hope I'm wrong about Jason, but when I watched him in college he made a lot of dumb decisions. His recievers also helped him out of tossing a few int's through out his senior season.

Joe Gibbs said he believes Jason would do well starting

a 20 year old fan named "The Dick" says hes a bust...

Hmmmm...

What does age have to do with anything. Have you ever even played football? Probably not, but thats ok because sportscenter can tell you everything you need to know. Right? Yeah, look how great Michael Vick is. LOL! Sportscenter said he was going to a be a Superstar. He'll be done in two seasons.

Did you actually watch him play or just see clips of what he did on Sportscenter. I just have a fear that he is not going to be what we all hope for. I dont think he has what it takes to run in offense in the NFL. As for Alex Smith, I think it would be more of a toss up. I think if Alex Smith was put into a good system he could be successful, but I picture him not going anywhere because of the pressure that is constantly thrown at him. I hope I'm wrong about Jason, but when I watched him in college he made a lot of dumb decisions. His recievers also helped him out of tossing a few int's through out his senior season.

Well a lot of people that I've talked to, AU fans or not seem to be high on this guy. Also, quarterbacks make risky throws all the time, a good QB doesn't always throw a perfect pass. Sometime a WR needs to help out as well. I think Campbell might turn out to be a good player for us. But I'm not sure, mainly because I haven't seen him play. But from just about everyone I've talked to, they think he's going to be a solid player.

Kind of like the balls that the receivers tipped into interceptions that should have been caught? If you look at his completion percentage, over 60%, TD to INT ratio its obvious he did not make dumb decisions.

Its obvious you have some bias...Bama fan? UGA? Did he not sign an autograph for you when he stopped in the McDonalds you were working at?

What does age have to do with anything. Have you ever even played football? Probably not, but thats ok because sportscenter can tell you everything you need to know. Right? Yeah, look how great Michael Vick is. LOL! Sportscenter said he was going to a be a Superstar. He'll be done in two seasons.

your age? I was just implying how much younger you are than Gibbs and how Joe has won 3 superbowls and lets just say you "played" football in pee wee. good job. Joe Gibbs wins.

Joe Gibbs > the Dick

:applause:

Well a lot of people that I've talked to, AU fans or not seem to be high on this guy. Also, quarterbacks make risky throws all the time, a good QB doesn't always throw a perfect pass. Sometime a WR needs to help out as well. I think Campbell might turn out to be a good player for us. But I'm not sure, mainly because I haven't seen him play. But from just about everyone I've talked to, they think he's going to be a solid player.

Well I hope he is, I just dont want to be sold out on to him too quickly. As for Pac-Man, I dont think a yellow circle face that eats ghosts is the answer to anything either.

your age? I was just implying how much younger you are than Gibbs and how Joe has won 3 superbowls and lets just say you "played" football in pee wee. good job. Joe Gibbs wins.

Joe Gibbs > the Dick

:applause:

Yes, pee wee football. Even if that was all I played, still more than you. As for you, 25! Oooh, Aaaah. So much wisdom! Wow, I cant wait to be 25 and be as intelligent as you!

Come to think of it, I dont want to be a robot like you and listen to what everyone else says without having my own opinion.

Clearly you played CB for Georgia or LSU. Your right though, we should just give up on him now and save ourselves the trouble. Let me ask you this though...when was the last time he lost a football game?

I never said give up on him. Infact I hope he does end up being a great QB. I'm just tired of hearing fans talk about him as if he were the greatest thing that ever happened to the Skins. Clearly they did not watch him play when he didnt have two 1000 yard rushers.

Its obvious you have some bias...Bama fan? UGA? Did he not sign an autograph for you when he stopped in the McDonalds you were working at?

The McDonalds I was working at. Ha, funny from a 43 year old. I dont have to prove myself to anyone nor do I care to. I have my own opinion, and I have the right to express it. As for the personal attack from you, that really proves how much of a low life you are. Working at McDonalds? What are you compensating for something? Anyway, I will continue to have the same feelings about Jason untill I am proven otherwise.

Archived