Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Skins make any off-season moves regarding Taylor's future?

Lombardi's_kid_brother

Go get Ed Reed from Balt. Who's not happy there. Then, if SeanT gets thru this okay we got something really nasty. Imagine the Carnage?!?! Oh the humanity!! I can just see T-Glenn, Burress and Reggie Brown now.

*ring-ring*

Agent: Hey, what can I do for you?

Player: Get me the hell outta the NFC EAST!!!

Go get Ed Reed from Balt. Who's not happy there. Then, if SeanT gets thru this okay we got something really nasty. Imagine the Carnage?!?! Oh the humanity!! I can just see T-Glenn, Burress and Reggie Brown now.

*ring-ring*

Agent: Hey, what can I do for you?

Player: Get me the hell outta the NFC EAST!!!

How do you know Ed Reed is unhappy in BMore?

It was on Comcast. He and Ray Lewis both. The main problem for him is never having an Offense worth a damn. Boller did improve. But suspect he'll go back to his old ways. Or get hurt again. Ed is from 'The U.' And he probably wouldn't even have to change his home address.

No way would they let go of Reed, however I could see Lewis on his way out.

Two gang bangers word vs. Sean Taylor's word, I don't see ST getting the 15 years, unless of course the jury is made up of Terry Glenn's family. The state of Florida is going to ask a jury of 12 to find ST guilty on hear say, I mean I'm sorry but can anyone absolutely say ST fired a gun shot. In the neighborhood it happened at it sounds like gun shots are a common occurrence.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The charges against Sean Taylor will not hold up.

Just ask yourself this one question. Who will have the better legal representation, Sean Taylor or his accusers?

I have a feeling that the defense team Taylor has hired (hint, big $$$$) will figure a way out of this predicament.

:2cents:

Archived