Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you take your girlfriend/wife to a strip club?

dks1240

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Where do you think I met my wife? I saved her from "the pole" :)

J/K

...seriously, probably not. I don't think she'd be into that scene....it's a shame too. I mean where else are you going to see a 55 EEE (yes, 55 triple E's) woman pick up a beer bottle with her bare breasts and deliver it to your table without ever touching it with her hands. A simply amazing feat indeed.

Working with your wife maybe?!? :)

Ugh, I worked with a girlfriend before...actually, didn't work together, but worked in the same building. I couldn't get away from her. Lunch every day, breaks...it was terrible.

Not that I hated being with her, but I like time to myself too.

How about cheating on your girlfriend with her sister?

Isn't that a worse recipe? :) Come on man, don't be a wet towel.

OK clearly there are worse scenerios if you really try at it. However, my gf is a tad unstable when drinking. While typically not crazy, a good drink and the sudden onset of a anger (jealousy will do the trick) can lead to shockingly violent behavior best avoided.

It all depends on the woman you are with. Some are cool with that stuff others not so much. :)

been there done that...she got more attention from the girls than the guys with us. :doh:

I don't know...it goes back to a story from the book Donnie Brasco. They are all in a strip club arguing over who the best looking guy is. Finally, one of the guys slaps a $100 bill on his forehead, where it sticks, and he says, "THIS is the best looking guy!"

<---- Has never been to a strip club.

I haven't been to one either :laugh:

I've always wanted to go to one though, just for kicks. I think this thread may have convinced me to go with my boyfriend.

Just out of curiousity, I know the strippers get extra friendly with the girls...just how friendly are we talking about though? Anything beyond lap dances?

They'll explain the rules when you get there in detail.

but the basics are you have to make out with them and post pictures on your favorite website.

Ummm...You must have never been to a strip club; cameras are a BIG no-no in strip clubs. Like, bouncer beating the crap out of you and breaking your camera no-no.

Poor guy, Nick.

"So, did you like that blond's body, really"?

"Naaaa. I guess. She was alright. I think. Maybe".

"Her moves, I saw you couldn't stop gawking at her when she did that thing with her thigh".

"What? I... No... I don't think I did. I was thinking about the.. the beer! That's right! - is it really brewed in the Rocky Mountains, no, 'cause it wasn't that, umm, cold"

"No no no! Answer me? You were fantasizing about her! I know! You wanted her"!

"No, dear, no no... why would I want, umm, some naked 5"9 Jenna Jameson look alike?! That's so shallow and unoriginal"!

"Who's Jenna Jameson"?

"Oh, ah, no one. So, umm, my, look at the time!"...

I haven't been to one either :laugh:

I've always wanted to go to one though, just for kicks. I think this thread may have convinced me to go with my boyfriend.

Just out of curiousity, I know the strippers get extra friendly with the girls...just how friendly are we talking about though? Anything beyond lap dances?

I have seen various levels of "participation" with women patrons...from harmless light kisses to the unbelievable (and unprintable in this forum). But its all up to you, they would never force anything on you. But I have seen some crazy stuff at strip clubs...

"No, dear, no no... why would I want, umm, some naked 5"9 Jenna Jameson look alike?! That's so shallow and unoriginal"!

"Who's Jenna Jameson"?

"Oh, ah, no one. So, umm, my, look at the time!"...

close but not quite...i lived with three girls a couple of years ago and we had a poster of jenna jameson and briana banks on our bathrooom :)

I have seen various levels of "participation" with women patrons...from harmless light kisses to the unbelievable (and unprintable in this forum). But its all up to you, they would never force anything on you. But I have seen some crazy stuff at strip clubs...

Draw alot of expirience out of your two visits jrockster77?:D

I have never been, never really wanted to either. My wife went to one before we got married. She wont give details though, trust me I did ask. She says, " I enjoyed it.":(

Draw alot of expirience out of your two visits jrockster77?:D

I have never been, never really wanted to either. My wife went to one before we got married. She wont give details though, trust me I did ask. She says, " I enjoyed it.":(

They were two very productive visits, for sure! :D :paranoid:

Archived