Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you take your girlfriend/wife to a strip club?

dks1240

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Nick Fox and I will be venturing out to Las Vegas in early March and we were brainstorming about other things to do besides gambling. Well of course going to strip clubs came up. I am pretty comfortable with my self, not too much of a jealous girlfriend, etc., so more likely than not I'll atleast try it out. Just curious as to if any of you have gone to a strip club with your significant other and how that went? I want to double check I'm not getting in over my head :paranoid:

You're going to have fun... and he'll have fun too.

Going to a strip club is always better than the average bar right? You got to a bar/restaurant... and the other person is looking at the TV in lulls in the conversation. The same thing happens when you're in a strip club.. you drink, joke around with friends... and when you're not doing that... you're staring a naked women :) Which is always better than SportsCenter replays :laugh:

Going with a female always changes the dynamic... and gets a little crazy and fun.

And if you get REALLY carried away... you might spend $500 and have stories that will last you a lifetime. :laugh:

I once went with one of my girl friends. Very cool lady though. She would get the strippers to come over. It was a lot of fun. But a very wild woman.

I don't think I would do it with my wife. Different personality. I don't think she would be comfortable with it, so I wouldn't even ask.

Nick Fox and I will be venturing out to Las Vegas in early March and we were brainstorming about other things to do besides gambling. Well of course going to strip clubs came up. I am pretty comfortable with my self, not too much of a jealous girlfriend, etc., so more likely than not I'll atleast try it out. Just curious as to if any of you have gone to a strip club with your significant other and how that went? I want to double check I'm not getting in over my head :paranoid:

Every time I've been to a strip club (only two times, I swear :paranoid: :laugh: ) and seen women there with their men, it gets pretty raunchy. Most strippers are either bi or lesbian, and are not afraid to get extremely friendly with their women patrons.

Of course, I'm pretty sure if you tell them you're not into it, they'll leave you alone...:)

my wife went with me once.

we were in new orleans for the final four. my sister-in-law got 2 tickets to the final four games and the final game, but couldn't go to the final game. we decided that they'd go to the final four round, and we'd go to the final game. when they went to the games on saturday, my wife and i needed to watch the games, and i suggested that we do so at a strip club. great time. no lap dances for either of us, but watching the game, and then watching the strippers during commercials (okay, so i missed *some* of the games).

i'm fairly certain that things would have been a bit dicey if lap dances were mentioned, but it was a good time.

Yes I would and yes I have. It's only happened once, but it was a blast. When you take your woman you tend to get more attention from the "Exotic dancers".

There was one dancer in particular named Bambi who constantly came over to us and to make a long story short, she went home with us.

J/K about her going home with us. :D

Yes I would and yes I have. It's only happened once, but it was a blast. When you take your woman you tend to get more attention from the "Extic dancers".

There was one dancer in particular named Bambi who constantly came over to us and to make a long story short, she went home with us.

J/K about her going home with us. :D

you know if nick ever reads this thread he'll probably pass out from excitement before he gets to the J/K part :laugh: you're so cruel :D

you know if nick ever reads this thread he'll probably pass out from excitement before he gets to the J/K part :laugh: you're so cruel :D

You should tease him throughout :laugh: "Would you hit that?", "I think she's cute... if I was bi-sexual....", "Which one should we take home?"

Then, go home. And hold out for a week ;)

I took my wife one time, actually it was her idea and she was telling the girls to get me and ride me good. It was also a plus to see them go at it. Don't worry you'll have a blast. I really don't like strip clubs that much, because all you do is get all horned up and it is all for nothing. Your not going home with them so you are just throwing away your money. Again just my :2cents:

I took my wife one time, actually it was her idea and she was telling the girls to get me and ride me good. It was also a plus to see them go at it. Don't worry you'll have a blast. I really don't like strip clubs that much, because all you do is get all horned up and it is all for nothing. Your not going home with them so you are just throwing away your money. Again just my :2cents:

yea, that is another concern...we both dont have tons of money to blow so lap dances will be reserved for me and me alone. :laugh:

You should tease him throughout :laugh: "Would you hit that?", "I think she's cute... if I was bi-sexual....", "Which one should we take home?"

Then, go home. And hold out for a week ;)

:doh: The words blue balls come to mind. To this day, that is the most excruciating pain I have ever gone through.

If you are a strong and confident woman, you could have a lot of fun. Watching drooling men get drained out of every dollar in their pockets by age-old techniques practiced by women since ancient Mesopotamia is an experience that never gets old. :laugh: Make you wonder who is gettting exploited in those places.

And beauty is beauty... there is a reason that men's magazines are filled with pictures of beautiful women and women's magazines are filled with pictures of, yes, beautiful women - it's because women are more aesthetically pleasing. My own wife acknowledges that freely.

So go with a good attitude and I'm sure you will have fun.

I really don't like strip clubs that much, because all you do is get all horned up and it is all for nothing. Your not going home with them so you are just throwing away your money.

""I don't like to pay $60 for a boner, I feel like a hungry man having plastic fruit shoved in my face. They're saying you haven't eaten anything; let me rub my plastic fruit in your face. But, sorry you can't have any. Now pay me a dollar." - Comedian Rob Cantrell

Archived