Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Aaron Kampman Fan Club Thread

method man

From watching him play and reading about him, Aaron Kampman would be the perfect player to take Renaldo Wynn's spot. While Wynn has been a very good run stopper, his half a sack does not warrant his getting over 3 million dollars next season. Kampman is even better at stopping the run (81 tackles) and he gets better as a passrusher every season. He has a relentless motor and is a great character guy. Add this to his being cheaper on the FA market than guys like Darren Howard and, even, Kalimba Edwards and we have a CORE redskin for years to come

Guest GibbSkins11

all im jearing is good things about him , if he is as solid as people are saying and he has the potenial to be great , no doubt i would take him:applause: :helmet: :applause:

i guess im the 2nd member of the fan club ,lol

we'll no doubt be adding D-line this year, but I also don't doubt that Renaldo and Daniels will be back next year as well.

I doubt Renaldo will be back next year unless he takes a pay cut. He is paid $3.5 mil a season. My ideal plan is to sign Kampman and draft a situational pass rusher. That way, our DEs would be: Daniels, Kampman, draftee, Evans

Archived