Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Future Of Some Skins On Fox 5 Now

bricucci

Talking about Ray Brown retiring, he said "He thought they would go further and team will be better next year".

Patrick Ramsey not sure what his future is. Said he would talk to Coach Gibbs, but was throwing all his stuff in a UHAUL, i guess thats not a good sign for #11 fans.

Lavar Arrington said he is open to redoing his deal, wants to remain a Redskin. Said "Right now I'm a redskin, want to be a redskin"

Cartwright said " I want to be a Redskin, I'm a redskin. But its not up to him.

Pretty much it.

Talking about Ray Brown retiring, he said "He thought they would go further and team will be better next year".

Patrick Ramsey not sure what his future is. Said he would talk to Coach Gibbs, but was throwing all his stuff in a UHAUL, i guess thats not a good sign for #11 fans.

Lavar Arrington said he is open to redoing his deal, wants to remain a Redskin. Said "Right now I'm a redskin, want to be a redskin"

Cartwright said " I want to be a Redskin, I'm a redskin. But its not up to him.

Pretty much it.

Did you see that U-Haul???...man that thing was filled!

-Grant

Sad to see Ray go, but glad he ended his career in the playoffs. Ramsey, I think we could get a real good player at another position by shopping around with him. Lavar I desperately want to stay, and Cartwright I would like to see stay.

Me to, but I truly think he can be a strong # 2 somewhere, but probably not here. If he's up to staying to be a #3 and a special teams ace, all for keeping him.

I think Cartwright is correct that the team envisions Broughton overtaking some of his responsibilities on ST and as the #3 back in 2006. The Rock may very well be moving on.

Ramsey is a guy that could be back as a backup for 2006, but it seems a stretch as he played the 'good soldier' in 2005 and Gibbs must have given him some hope after the Campbell pick and his benching for Brunell, that he would allow Ramsey to find a career elsewhere if things didn't work out in DC.

Me to, but I truly think he can be a strong # 2 somewhere, but probably not here. If he's up to staying to be a #3 and a special teams ace, all for keeping him.

honestly im sure hes just wore out... isnt he like the oldest NFL player at this point? i dunno i think i heard that somewhere. but good for him

Losing Rock would be a huge mistake. He's a "heart" player that adds so much to our special teams and intangibles in general. I didn't realize this until this year watching him at the home games. He truly loves this teams and gives his body for it. I've been a Rock skeptic at times, but I'm sold. He's a core Redskin. I don't think Broughton will add as much to this team as Rock, but I suppose it remains to be seen.

I can see that happening - probably not here, but somewhere.

Actually JG said during yesterday's end of year press conference that Dan Snyder talked to Ray last year about staying with the Redskins after he retired as a player.

JG said he reiterated offer during meeting with Ray yesterday as well.

Archived