Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alexander Ovechkin

SkinsHokieFan

Since nobody reads the NHL forum, I am posting this here (apologies mods)

But DO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT SHOWS TONIGHT, AO must have scored the most incredible goal I have ever seen today in the Caps 6-1 win over the Coyotes

This kid is going to be special, that goal is definitley goal of the year

With 32 goals, AO now leads all rookies in goals, and has 5 goals in the last 2 games

Incredible

But DO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT SHOWS TONIGHT, AO must have scored the most incredible goal I have ever seen today in the Caps 6-1 win over the Coyotes

With 32 goals, AO now leads all rookies in goals, and has 5 goals in the last 2 games

Incredible

I saw that goal....and it was INSANE. Let's just hope he wins ROTY and Crosby doesn't based on it being a popularity contest

Alexander Ovechkin IMO should win the rookie of the year, but we all know the Media's darling Sidney Crosby will get it no matter what..

-Grant

I agree. If Crosby wins it I'll lose all faith in the voting. There is no way Ovechkin should be runner up to Crosby. But, the NHL wants their "american born" poster boy. :doh:

Crosby is a little *****. I can't stand him, and the players around the league already don't like him. He's constantly whining to the refs, and he's already mastered diving. He's already been called once for it, one more time, and he gets fined and will pretty much be officially be labeled a diver, which you don't want. I'm gonna be furious if he wins the Calder Trophy over AO.

Ovechkin, on the other hand, is a complete stud. You don't see him complaining to the refs, and he is ten times the man Crosby is. Not only is he tearing it up in the points column, the kid gets about one monster hit a game, and plays just as hard defensively as he does on offense. Crosby doesn't even make it past the red line, he just cherry picks when the rest of the team plays D (which is pretty much none of them since they are surprisingly worse on D than the Craps). The Caps got really lucky in getting AO, and he's going to look good in those black and white sweaters for years to come.

And his goal today will be a lock for #1 on the Top 10 Plays on SC. It's the goal of the year in the NHL so far, and will be hard to top.

Crosby is a little *****. I can't stand him, and the players around the league already don't like him. He's constantly whining to the refs, and he's already mastered diving. He's already been called once for it, one more time, and he gets fined and will pretty much be officially be labeled a diver, which you don't want. I'm gonna be furious if he wins the Calder Trophy over AO.

Ovechkin, on the other hand, is a complete stud. You don't see him complaining to the refs, and he is ten times the man Crosby is. Not only is he tearing it up in the points column, the kid gets about one monster hit a game, and plays just as hard defensively as he does on offense. Crosby doesn't even make it past the red line, he just cherry picks when the rest of the team plays D (which is pretty much none of them since they are surprisingly worse on D than the Craps). The Caps got really lucky in getting AO, and he's going to look good in those black and white sweaters for years to come.

And his goal today will be a lock for #1 on the Top 10 Plays on SC. It's the goal of the year in the NHL so far, and will be hard to top.

Can you or someone else start a thread on it, I wont be able to see the top 10 because I have to get up at 7am.

Thanks,

Grant

Incredible

Weren't you complaining about someone posting Micheal Vick stuff in here a few weeks ago? ;) :laugh:

:rubeyes: :yikes:

As in......PHILADELPHIA Flyers?!?!?!?!? :puke:

:banhim:

HELL YEAH!!!!

I'm a born and raised Philly boy. The Skins are really the only non-Philly pro team I root for (other than the Marlins, Dolphins, Panthers when they're doing well cause I used to live in S. FL). Of course, I'm a bigger Skins fan than anything else, but Flyers are #2 in my book.

Archived