Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Are you proud of the Redskins this year?

Woofer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I, for one, am very proud of the Redskins season this year. They battled through numerous obstacles: injuries, schedule, and some tough breaks.

They weathered every almost every storm, one way or another and became the Redskins team we knew they could be.

Some of you will probably point to some problems on offense, and you will have a point.

But overall, through all the trials and tribulations, all of the highs and lows, we were witnesses to the re-emergence of Joe Gibbs Washington Redskins. If you did not get your Gibbsian moment sometime during the regular season, you weren't paying attention.

The area I live and work in (South Central PA) is speckled with fans of the Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles, and the Giants. I've endured their comments for years now, and could not really answer them. This past summer, an Eagle fan and a Steeler fan took great delight in showing me an article in the local paper last spring. The title of the article was "Gibbs Tarnishing Image".

It's not tarnished now, is it?

I am proud of all of the Redskins, and the entire Coaching Staff.

I'm very proud of our team. They bounced back from 2 demoralizing losses at home, to win out and make the playoffs. They showed a lot of character, and heart this season. Character goes a long way with me. One of the things about the recent past Redskins teams, was that they seemed to give up. Like they really didn't care whether they won or lost. This team didn't do that. They buckled down, and did what they had to do, and gave us a one heck of a ride to end the season. Those back to back wins over the Pokes and the Gints will be some of my fondest Redskin memories ever. My hat's off to them.

Now let's look to a bigger and better future. :cheers:

I'm very proud of our team. They bounced back from 2 demoralizing losses at home, to win out and make the playoffs. They showed a lot of character, and heart this season. Character goes a long way with me. One of the things about the recent past Redskins teams, was that they seemed to give up. Like they really didn't care whether they won or lost. This team didn't do that. They buckled down, and did what they had to do, and gave us a one heck of a ride to end the season. Those back to back wins over the Pokes and the Gints will be some of my fondest Redskin memories ever. My hat's off to them.

Now let's look to a bigger and better future. :cheers:

:applause: :notworthy :cheers:

Archived