Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Redskins fans

HeHateMe

Well, I am finally back from about a month long haitus from this message board and other message boards (basically just this one and CowboysZone).

And I just wanted to post a thread to congratulate you guys on a great season.

It's difficult for me to acknowledge how well your season turned out, but I must admit your team showed me a helluva lot of heart, courage and pride.

Tough me to swallow getting swept by you guys this season, especially since I've grown very accustomed to chalking our games up as W's before we played them. ;)

But this team really showed me something that I didnt think they had. Advanced much farther than I thought (lost a little money to Dirk Diggler in the process) and exceeded the expectation of me and just about everyone else.

My own Cowboys disappointed me, but overall I was happy with the progress we made and I am very excited about the young talent on the team for the future.

But I digress, basically I just wanted to congratulate you and your team on a great season.

Im already counting down to our games next year.

Heres to a great offseason. :cheers:

P.S. - Congrats Dirk, all kidding aside, you showed me a lot. :applause:

Since its officially the offseason for both our teams...

Thanks, Your teams gonna be pretty damn tough next season let alone the whole freaking division( :mad: ).

It will be an very competitive division, but I truly envision Dallas and Washington being the top 2 teams as long as Gibbs and Parcells are on the sidelines.

Both are putting together a team that is going to be competing for the championship for years to come.

And I cant wait.

Thank you and lets hope we get another Cowboy vs Redskin game on Monday Night Football next year.

Both teams are good again, no reason not to. I think MNF is on ESPN now, who knows its confusing now.

This may have already been decided but is there any chance of the Redskins playing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving next year?

HeHateMe,

I've read many of your posts in the pasts. You are truly a class act. I enjoy having you here on Extremeskins. Here's to a rivalry renewed (finally). I don't expect any more blowouts between either team. As long as it's Gibbs vs. Parcells, I expect hard fought games. :cheers:

Right back at ya AGB.

I dont want to turn this into a lovefest since we're "supposed to hate eachother", but you, along with many other members are class acts yourself.

Which is why I come to this board as much as I do Dallas ones.

Our rivalry is finally renewed and ready to take over the NFC. (It never left in my mind, but others may disagree).

And I can't wait to get this offseason started so we can start up the debate once again. :cheers:

This may have already been decided but is there any chance of the Redskins playing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving next year?

I cant see why not.

Its a big ticket game now with Gibbs/Parcells at the helm and both teams being very competitive.

It would surely get incredible rankings.

Its been a while since the last T-Day Skins/Boys game too.

Its very possible, however I see the NFL putting our game vs Indy on Thanksgiving for the usual reasons.

HeHateMe....

Thanks for the Congrats!

For the record, at the end of the regular season I actually found myself hoping that Parcells stays on board at Dallas. Sure, I'd love for the 'Skins to have a few years of PWNAGE over your 'Boys to return the favor, but I think its better for both franchises AND the NFL if our rivalry returns to its storied roots.

Here's to us defining for the world what an NFL rivalry is all about!!!!

I cant see why not.

Its a big ticket game now with Gibbs/Parcells at the helm and both teams being very competitive.

Its very possible, however I see the NFL putting our game vs Indy on Thanksgiving for the usual reasons.

I wouldn't mind if it isn't the Skins and Boys on Thanksgiving, that game just never goes well for us, usually just ruins my holiday.

I cant see why not.

One of our games will be either a MNF or Thanksgiving Day game. I feel confident of that.

Dollars to donuts we have one nationally televised game, that much is certain.

Its just a matter of when and where.

And for the record, I am hoping and praying you guys cut Arrington.

He is one helluva player and I would love to have him in Dallas.

I think he would absolutely flourish in the 3-4.

Whats the latest buzz on him getting 86'ed?

HHM: Where the f have you been man?

Thanks for the classy post--let's get some drinks with Dirk sometime soon in NYC, bro. :)

IHS,

I took a little haitus from MB's.

No particular reason why.

Just once in a while I take a break.

But Im back and rejuvenated to debate another offseason of Redskins/Cowboys/NFC East/NFL Football.

Thanks for noticing the absence though. :)

And we definately need to get together soon.

After youre officially a part of the bar. ;)

You were gone? :nana:

What? He said........

Okay. Okay. Well said HHM. And thanks. Been a rollercoaster around here for sure.

Har har. :laugh:

I bet it has been.

I cant even imagine what its been like considering all the circumstances.

Impressive win vs. Tampa Bay and equally impressive effort in Seattle.

The foundations are laid for both our teams for a long time.

To control the NFC East, and soon enough the NFC.

So heres to Dallas and Washington battling it out for the NFCE for years to come.

I think we've finally overcome the Philadelphia mountain. :cheers:

Archived