Till you have done

in the team that won.

Go! Get! Lost!

Change all the Redskins

They’re just so bad!

Fire all the coaches

This year, was just, so sad!

Yes. sad indeed

He is not a troll... Many people on this board are calling for a lot of the players heads. He is just making a song about it, which I think is very clever. BUT! You just don't remake the Fight Song to be something negative about the team.

EDIT***

Next time try making a song like that with the Iggles Fight Song or some other team! :silly:

Point taken.

Maybe something like:

It's a small [thinking] world after all.

Or something like Follow the yellow brick road, only it being along the lines of Follow Joe Gibbs he is the HOF Coach and he knows what he is doing, now quit crying about what could have been and starting thinking about what WILL be! Give it some time people!

EDIT**

After further reading my post I can see how it may seem like a shot at you pgitta... Just a heads up its not, just a little PO'd about how quick people turn against our Coach and try to play G'd with the decisions.

I thought thatwas pretty good. Second verse not as fluid but still funny, may try it out on my in-laws who are huge Skins fans. :D

"only it being along the lines of Follow Joe Gibbs he is the HOF Coach and he knows what he is doing, now quit crying about what could have been and starting thinking about what WILL be! Give it some time people!"

Hmm, it really has no beat.

"just a little PO'd about how quick people turn against our Coach and try to play G'd with the decisions"

I haven't been here very long but critisizing coaches, players, managment and owners is the right of every fan.

Since I wasn't a fan prior to Gibbs retirement I'm was never for him in the first place. I don't give a damn about his 3 SBs years ago and it doesn't mean squat now, to me he's just another coach. Yes a HoF coach but that doens't mean much to me now other than he WAS a great coach.

Anythiing is better than the Redskins fight song. LOL!

Hopefully that was being sarcastic.

"only it being along the lines of Follow Joe Gibbs he is the HOF Coach and he knows what he is doing, now quit crying about what could have been and starting thinking about what WILL be! Give it some time people!"

Hmm, it really has no beat.[/Quote]

If you actually read the quoted post you would have known I was giving him an idea of a new song instead of the Fight Song, not trying to write my own lyrics.

"just a little PO'd about how quick people turn against our Coach and try to play G'd with the decisions"

I haven't been here very long but critisizing coaches, players, managment and owners is the right of every fan.

Since I wasn't a fan prior to Gibbs retirement I'm was never for him in the first place. I don't give a damn about his 3 SBs years ago and it doesn't mean squat now, to me he's just another coach. Yes a HoF coach but that doens't mean much to me now other than he WAS a great coach.

How can you not be a fan of Gibbs and be a fan of the Redskins? This just does not make sense! You seem to be just another Bandwagon fan and should seriously consider changing teams. You should be dunced for stating such an asinine post as that! If you were nominated for the most retarded thing stated by a Redskins fan you would definitely get my vote. Think before you post, well actually just don't post at all! I am sure this board would be great without you. :ciao:

Pgitta, I just want you to state for the record that you were being sacrastic...I hope you were poking fun of all the idiots who actually want too do the things your changed fight song suggests....if not prepare to feel the wrath your own stupid song will rain down upon you by the rest of us skins fans.

Archived