Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

shaun alexes is a joke

platniumbrotha

i think that it was weak of shawn alexander to go out the game and could not finish but felt good enough to jump around on the side lines that tell me alot about him i feel he was scared of our defense and knew we had his number if he had to play us for 16 games he would not be nfl mvp thats it im done love u skins :logo:

i think that it was weak of shawn alexander to go out the game and could not finish but felt good enough to jump around on the side lines that tell me alot about him i feel he was scared of our defense and knew we had his number if he had to play us for 16 games he would not be nfl mvp thats it im done love u skins :logo:

Now that you make that point I agree. Possible he was scared,they took him out early to prevent further injury.He sure did jump up and down in a kinda prissy way.Oh well. :helmet:

exactly...also we lost, so isn't our trash-talking I AGREE WE DID LOSE BUT PEOPLE WAS TALKING TRASH ABOUT US THE WHOLE YEAR SAYING WHAT WE ARE NOT BUT LOOK WHAT WE DID 6 GAME WINNING STREAK IS TOUGH SO HELL YEH IM GOIN TO SAY WHAT I FEEL WE AS SKINS FAN DELT WITH IT FOR YEARS card revoked?
:mad:

I'm never going to criticize a player for sitting out with a concussion.

Concussions are weird. He probably felt fine by the fourth quarter. But' date=' you know, he still could have ended up very seriously hurt if he went back in.[/quote']OK I AGREE WITH THAT BUT WHY TALK TRASH WE DESERVE OUR RESPECT THAT KNOW ONE GAVE US THE WHOLE YEAR

I'm never going to criticize a player for sitting out with a concussion.

Concussions are weird. He probably felt fine by the fourth quarter. But' date=' you know, he still could have ended up very seriously hurt if he went back in.[/quote']

agreed. I like the approach most NFL teams take when a player has a concussion.

Concussions can be very serious and should not be taken lightly.

OK I AGREE WITH THAT BUT WHY TALK TRASH WE DESERVE OUR RESPECT THAT KNOW ONE GAVE US THE WHOLE YEAR

just like how you are giving respect to a player who won the MVP while setting an NFL record. :rolleyes:

by the way a concussion is not something you take lightly....although it happens alot, it has ended alot of careers.....Obviously it was the right thing to do anyways seeing as they won the game without him

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Keep talking trash all week. Including Sunday while I'm sitting in the rain at Qwest Field watching the NFC Championship! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Yeah, Shaun is terrible. That's why MAURICE MORRIS beat you. Think about that all off season....MAURICE MORRIS! I'd like to say we'll see you next season, but you didn't win your division so we won't play.....Sorry!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Keep talking trash all week. Including Sunday while I'm sitting in the rain at Qwest Field watching the NFC Championship! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Yeah, Shaun is terrible. That's why MAURICE MORRIS beat you. Think about that all off season....MAURICE MORRIS! I'd like to say we'll see you next season, but you didn't win your division so we won't play.....Sorry!
YOU BRAGGING ON MORRIS MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NFL MVP:doh: OHHHHHH SORRY THAT WAS MEAN:D

Archived