Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Redskins Story

rvan1

ok, so im a college kid, and heres my college-esque story...

so after the redskins loss yesterday, i was feeling a bit blue, and decided to...ahem... drown my sorrow/celebrate a pretty dang good season. so after a few spirits, i decided to go to walmart to pick up some munchies before i headed out for the night (our walmarts are 24hr). so i had a buddy drive me down there, and somehow ended up in the kids toy section, and i was perusing around and found this HUGE wall of football player figures, much like those old "starter" action figure ones from a few years back. so, of course, i searched and searched the wall, found nothing but TOs, Peyton mannings, deion sanders, priest holmes, and brian urlachers. finding no redskins players, i was immediately upset, and it added to my sorrow from the earlier loss. HOWEVER, out of nowhere, a BEAUTIFUL walmart employee came up to restock, saw my skins jersey on, and handed me a toy. "its your lucky day", she said with a smile, "this is the last one of our kind". i looked down to see she gave me a clinton portis, which made my night. of course, i had to get her name and number. her name is Kelly and shes a HUGE redskins fan, and we're going out next weekend.

:)

so after the redskins loss yesterday, i was feeling a bit blue, and decided to...ahem... drown my sorrow/celebrate a pretty dang good season. so after a few spirits, i decided to go to walmart to pick up some munchies before i headed out for the night (our walmarts are 24hr). so i had a buddy drive me down there, and somehow ended up in the kids toy section, and i was perusing around and found this HUGE wall of football player figures, much like those old "starter" action figure ones from a few years back. so, of course, i searched and searched the wall, found nothing but TOs, Peyton mannings, deion sanders, priest holmes, and brian urlachers. finding no redskins players, i was immediately upset, and it added to my sorrow from the earlier loss. HOWEVER, out of nowhere, a BEAUTIFUL walmart employee came up to restock, saw my skins jersey on, and handed me a toy. "its your lucky day", she said with a smile, "this is the last one of our kind". i looked down to see she gave me a clinton portis, which made my night. of course, i had to get her name and number. her name is Kelly and shes a HUGE redskins fan, and we're going out next weekend.

thats awesome dude, congrats on it

:D good work...can you send us pictures of her

:laugh: yea cant wait for the pics:cool:

Wow, a hot chick who gets the toys out for you on a first date. You sir, had a far better day than the rest of us! :cheers:

Now there's something I thought I never see...

"Brunell" and "action" in the same sentence.

i just couldnt believe they had the deion sanders ravens #37 figure there... i mean what the heck has he done for them? thats really what set me off. it was like the good people of GraceLand Toy Co. personally slapped me in the face.

Guest ComebackKing
yeah, his came with an ATV and an Uzi
Lol sweet the whole army set comes with him then? I so want that. I can see the disclaimer now: "Get yours today and start a war! Sean Taylor 5 star general leads your army in to battle, spit sprays 20 feet. Warning don't aim towards face but don't worry even at 2 feet it'll miss"

Guest ComebackKing
Don't be an idiot, man. An attractive woman who won't give you crap for watching the Skins is a rare bird. MARRY HER.

:logo:

Lol umm he met her once and you say Marry. Umm ok life is short right?

I heard Brunell's comes with a rubber arm. Apparently, Ramsey's comes with a spring-loaded arm, but it's on a fixed base, so his legs don't move.

deion sanders came with a walker

mike vanderjagts came with a bottle of jaeger

sally jenkins came with a cowboys hat

and finally...

patrick craytons came with a signed topps card of ST and a pack of icyhot

Archived