Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Post

FootballTim

My condolences to the Redskins and their fans, believe me, we've been there too many times and I know how it feels.

...with that being said, Tony Kornholieo or whatever his name is can kiss my ***. What a punk idiot that guy is, treuly clueless and classless.

Kornheiser isn't a serious sports guy, don't take what he wrote about Seattle so seriously. Compared to the garbage that has been said about the Redskins (their team and the name) in the Seattle papers and media, you guys got off real lucky.

Kornheiser isn't a serious sports guy, don't take what he wrote about Seattle so seriously. Compared to the garbage that has been said about the Redskins (their team and the name) in the Seattle papers and media, you guys got off real lucky.

That's actually true. He started off writing for the Style section and didn't touch the Sports section (or maybe wrote very little). Maybe he should have stuck with it. I love watching PTI. Don't get me wrong, he and Wilbon are hilarious...but they seem to love to flick Skins fans in the back of the ear.

Archived