Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vanderjact

neilclarke

I never thought Indy was one of the best teams of all-time as they had been annointed by the media, I am glad they lost. The fact it was as close as it ended up being is attributable largely to blown calls by the officials. One call on PI set up a Colts TD and the other allowed the Colts to score at the end when the INT by Pittsburgh was nullified.

I never thought Indy was one of the best teams of all-time as they had been annointed by the media, I am glad they lost. The fact it was as close as it ended up being is attributable largely to blown calls by the officials. One call on PI set up a Colts TD and the other allowed the Colts to score at the end when the INT by Pittsburgh was nullified.

Yup...the Steelers beat the Colts AND the Refs!!! :laugh: :cheers:

Vanderjagt is a puss. He choked, end of conversation. That kick was so bad, so far right, you would of thought it was from 65 not 45. Going down as a goat. Man is it going to be a long year for him. He was at home. How do you miss on a field you kick on day in and day out. LOSER.

Czabe had an interesting conspericy theory today. He suggested that maybe Vanderjagt missed the kick on purpose, as an ultimate revenge on Peyton Manning. See Vanderjagt is a free agent and most likely will not be back in Indy. Vandy being the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL and playing at home in a dome, he had only missed one all season. And Most of the time when kickers miss it tends to tail one way or another this went straight into the stands, missing the freaking net!! The "idiot kicker" strikes again.

Czabe had an interesting conspericy theory today. He suggested that maybe Vanderjagt missed the kick on purpose, as an ultimate revenge on Peyton Manning. See Vanderjagt is a free agent and most likely will not be back in Indy. Vandy being the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL and playing at home in a dome, he had only missed one all season. And Most of the time when kickers miss it tends to tail one way or another this went straight into the stands, missing the freaking net!! The "idiot kicker" strikes again.

Steve Czaben is a fool. I think he has mostly an entertainment show. He doesn't seem to know what the hell he's talking about with regard to sports.

That's fine, just don't delude yourself into thinking you are an expert on pro football.

Archived