Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my visit to fedex field

england

i went to america in october with my family we had been there before the difference was this year my dad got tickets to see the REDSKINS vs the 49ERS i thought the stadium was huge all though i was surprised about the amount of people and the number of steps we had to hike up as we were at the back of the stadium it was the BEST experience of my life! AND i'm ONLY 10 this is my dads login so THANKS DAD!!!!!!!!!:point2sky :evil: :puke: :pint: :40oz: :nana: :1stplace: :snore: :wave: :logo: :2cents: :point2sky

i went to america in october with my family we had been there before the difference was this year my dad got tickets to see the REDSKINS vs the 49ERS i thought the stadium was huge all though i was surprised about the amount of people and the number of steps we had to hike up as we were at the back of the stadium it was the BEST experience of my life! AND i'm ONLY 10 this is my dads login so THANKS DAD!!!!!!!!!:point2sky :evil: :puke: :pint: :40oz: :nana: :1stplace: :snore: :wave: :logo: :2cents: :point2sky

Hope you enjoyed your trip to the Colonies :D

In all honesty this is the best thread all day...

agreed, something bright pretty much.

I've also just been watching past downloaded game videos of victories and whatnot. Also listening to this song called 75 Seasons Suite from disc 7 of the Autumn Thunder NFL Films soundtrack, it has that quiet subdued feel of loss, yet there is hope and nothing to feel bad about.

Thanks for the bright post England's son, and I myself love visiting that country.

Glad you had a great time! :point2sky

i'm ONLY 10 this is my dads login so THANKS DAD!!!!!!!!!:point2sky

Thank your dad a few more times...............I've been a fan over 30 years, and have never been to a Redskins home game.

Your a very fortunate young man ;)

:D :D

Archived