Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dockery for Hutchestein

Staylor21

bubba, what the hell are you talking about? How am I attacking you? You are the one who is bussin on me for mentioning the fact that I record with TIVO. You are the one making remarks concerning my eye sight. I know that I said that I wasn't going to respond to this bs again, but I can't believe the stuff that you are saying here now.

Also, bubba, WTF kind of proof do I need? Just like hundreds of other people, I claimed that I have watched past Redskins games via recording and I gave my opinion of Derrick Dockery, THATS WHAT WE DO HERE. What evidence do I need to provide you that shows that I think that he stinks as a run blocker? Further more, what evidence could I provide that shows that I think that he is terrible? I have seen many others here that think that he is not as far along as everyone had hoped he would be.

Go ahead and continue this if you want to, but no matter how many times you think that you are "challenging" me or how many funny faces you post and color words you type, I will still believe that Derrick Dockery sucks.

Dude your shtick is getting really old

1. Instead of talking about the subject at hand, you want to do the little elementary school bickering,... you did this you said this...etc..

2. Attacking me?.... I guess I can't read, because this sure looks like personal attacks to me

for the record my first reponsed to your claims about Dockery

:rolleyes: yeah, that 66 lead blocking for portis on stretch plays to the left is someone else.

Dockery is playing great, not at Randy Thomas level, but not far behind. Funny how Buges (one of the bet ever OL coaches) is extremely happy wih him. Believe or not our OL is one of the best in the NFL, only lacking solid reserves, and a blocking TE

your first response to me:

First of all bubba, no matter how badly someone on the o-line was playing, you would blindly defend him with your last breath, (everyone knows that, just look at your avatar).

to which I replay stop the "homer" BS

and your replay

1. I didn't use the word homer, you did. I stated a fact that many others here have.

So what is a person who "blindly defend him with your last breath"?

I quote your exact statement and highlighted it, to make sure I didn't misrepresent what you said

BTW, just because someones opinion differs from yours or goes against your god (Buges), doesn't mean that they clearly don't know anything about the o-line.

There is no point in trying to convince the guy. He played football (like none of us didn't).

This ones my favorite... here's my quote

Wow you have Tivo, so do I.... I have enjoyed watching Dockery make block after block. Maybe you need glasses.
vicious :rolleyes:
I'll make this my last response. Your childish sarcasm and color coded remarks toward each response is really quite boring. Leave it to you to come up with meaningless, juvenile remarks about the means in which I record the games. And because my view points on the o-line don't jive with yours, you then attack my eye sight.

priceless :laugh:

3. Yes evidence, proof, something to back up your claims...I mean if he is as bad as you claim... there should be something to show it, Specific plays, games, news articles, quotes, something...something to show that he is so terrible as you stated

I don't know who is available, but please, please replace Dockery! Anyone who has tape of the games, please just watch Dockery on all of the running plays and you will see what I mean. I have never seen a worse run blocker in my life...he is useless. Believe me when I say that I have never been this harsh on any player before. But I just don't understand how he is able to be a starter every week. If you just key on Dockery on every play it actually gets kind of comical, (not when we are losing though).

That is a pretty harsh criticism, when someone is THAT BAD, it stands out and examples aren't hard to find.

You say you have the games tivo'd go back and log plays where he hurt the team. something... you just can't make such allegations without proof.

off the top of my head I can give you examples of his blocking ability

Examples, 1. Tampa Game Portis follows behind Dockery's block for his TD,

2.Moss screen pass TD against the Giants it was Dockery leading the way down field blocking allowing him to score,

3. Against the Eagles at home, Dockery's block sprung Cooley free on a screen pass Chris took to the six, and then recovered Cooley's fumble

Also I give rushing stats (numbers that couldn't be achieved it Dockery was half as bad as you state), I give you a couple quote where Gibbs calls his play excellent, where a reporter states Dockery's play is often overlooked, Where Dockery made a key block freeing up the ball carrier for a TD.

Evidence to back up my claim that Dockery plays well, and had a very good season at left guard

4. not one time did you provide anything other than your opinion about Dockery, see in a debate you have to prove your opinion... all you did was this "he said / she said" crap, trying to discredited my opinion, but it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic, or backup anything you claimed about Dockery's play.

bubba, I am done with you. This had nothing to do with you in the first damn place. I originally stated my opinion here about a player that I don't think is very good. I watched video of him in my home, so I don't need to provide you with jack sh**, nor does anyone else here with an opinion that differs from yours. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Just what the hell is it that you need to prove?

The only thing that you have proven to me bubba is that you have a much better knowlege of the inner workings of this website than I do...with all your quotes, color typed words and so on. You will continue to act like an ass with your one word responses like "priceless" and a :) because you have no other intelligent response. You have also proven that you will bite the back out of people that have wished you well in personal times of crisis, all in the name of getting the last word. You have proven to me that you will do just about anything to make yourself feel good about yourself bubba. I know that you will respond to this, but I will not take up anymore space here on this board with this ridiculousness. I will have respect for the board enough to PM any further of this nonsense.

Damn, all this because I said that Dockery needs to be replaced.

bubba, I am done with you. This had nothing to do with you in the first damn place. I originally stated my opinion here about a player that I don't think is very good. I watched video of him in my home, so I don't need to provide you with jack sh**, nor does anyone else here with an opinion that differs from yours. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Just what the hell is it that you need to prove?

The only thing that you have proven to me bubba is that you have a much better knowlege of the inner workings of this website than I do...with all your quotes, color typed words and so on. You will continue to act like an ass with your one word responses like "priceless" and a :) because you have no other intelligent response. You have also proven that you will bite the back out of people that have wished you well in personal times of crisis, all in the name of getting the last word. You have proven to me that you will do just about anything to make yourself feel good about yourself bubba. I know that you will respond to this, but I will not take up anymore space here on this board with this ridiculousness.

Damn, all this because I said that Dockery needs to be replaced.

:laugh: so now I'm an ass ... but that's not a personal attack either I guess

I only carried it this far because of your constant whining, and attacks of me. :laugh:

and yes all of this was because you made an over the top false statement about Dockery's play this season.... you didn't think someone was going to challenge it? But as I have seen before when debating you, as soon as your opinion is challenged, you get defensive, and turn it into a "he said/ she said", personal issue... instead of actually discussing the points of the argument ..... one (I might add) you brought up to begin with, and the worse part is you still haven't brought anything to the table to defend your claims Dockery should be replaced. nothing

For what is worth, I am an unapologetic Redskin fan, and I do look for the positive... but that doesn't mean, I can't be or haven't been critical of players when it was warranted, and it also doesn't mean you can ignore my opinions & arguments as if they have no merit.... I never take a stand unless I feel confident I am right, and can back it up. however, I will admit I am wrong ,when I am proved wrong.

Also be warned, if you start the verbal joust against me, I will retaliate

I suggest maybe you should put me on your ignore list since I offend you so bad.

Now my final comments about Dockery. The biggest complaints and issues about him coming into this season where penalty's, getting out of position on pass blocking, and short yardage blocking.

His strengths have always been his power, and his agility & speed for a man his size. This year he has learned how get leverage despite his height, and push off the line in short yardage situation, and many of the Skins successful short runs have been behind him & Rabach or Samuels. The OL as a whole has really improved on penalties, especially Dockery. His worse game was the first Dallas game, but has been rock solid since, rarely getting flagged. His sacks have gone down, and even you said he was good in pass blocking.

His play may not be all pro level yet, nor is he as good as Randy Thomas... but he is solid and improving and helped make the OL a strength of the team, where many analyst are saying the Skins have one of the best OL in the NFL. Dockery has gained praise for his play in recent weeks from both Gibbs and Buges, and even won a couple team weekly awards for his play. He has answered most of his critics and stepped up to be considered a solution at LG, and he and Samuels should anchor the left side of the dirtbags for several more years barring injury.

here is another excerpt from Arizonia paper's scouting report:

Offensive Line

With former Cardinal Head Coach Joe Bugel back at his old position as coach of the “Hogs” offensive line in Washington, the Redskins’ front five is led by tackles Chris Samuels and Jon Jansen—both considered among top tackles in the league. Center Casey Rabach joined the Redskins after several successful years with the Baltimore Ravens. At one guard is Derrick Dockery, considered a ‘steal’ in the third round of the 2003 NFL Draft. The former all-America from Texas has started 29 games for Washington. The other guard is Randy Thomas, a six-year veteran.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/new...s.html?iid=3307

Archived