Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dockery for Hutchestein

Staylor21

Another idiot with a trade proposal. I thought we ended all this crap with the Wolverine thread. Please make them go away.

I guess they need an outlet to get their ridiculous proposals off their chests. If they call 980 Czaban hangs up on them. Here we can only ridicule them.

We should have a RETARDED GM avatar for these guys!

Hutchstein? Did he convert? Another retarded thread...

:doh: :doh: :doh: Nope, just another uncalled for post........

Steve Hutchinson Guard

2004: Forms one of the best left sides in football along with T Walter Jones. Started all 16 games and the Wild Card Game. Named to his second straight Pro Bowl, becoming only the second Seattle offensive lineman (Jones) to earn that honor. Was one of three Pro Bowlers last season (Shaun Alexander, Jones). Earned All-Pro honors by the Associated Press for the second straight year (first-team in 2003), becoming only the tenth player in club history to earn All-Pro second team honors, joining Steve Largent (four times), Curt Warner (three times), Chris Warren (twice), Dave Brown, Chad Brown, Cortez Kennedy, Eugene Robinson, Rick Tuten and Jim Zorn (one each). Helped Alexander to a career year with a career-high 1,696 yards and 20 total touchdowns (16 rush, 4 rec.), the most total scores in club history. His 16 rush touchdowns tied his own 2002 mark for most in team history.

Pro:

Selected as the 17th overall pick in the first round of the 2001 NFL Draft. Hutchinson was the second of two first-round choices by Seattle (WR Koren Robinson, 9th overall), only the third time in team history. Seattle drafted CB Shawn Springs (3rd) and T Jones (6th) in 1997, and RB Alexander (19th) and T Chris McIntosh (22nd) in 2000. In 2003, became just the second Seattle offensive lineman (Jones) to earn Pro Bowl honors, and just the ninth Seahawks player to earn AP All-Pro status.

2001: Became the first rookie to start on the offensive line since Walter Jones (1997) and the third rookie to start at guard (Edwin Bailey 1981, Pete Kendall 1996). Started all 16 games and was part of the offensive line that helped Alexander to the fourth-best rushing game in NFL history (266 yards) and helped set a franchise record with 319 rushing yards versus Oakland (11/11).

2002: Started at left guard until seeing his season cut short due to a broken leg vs. Minnesota (9/29), starting four games total. Replaced by Chris Gray for the remainder of the season. Placed on injured reserve (11/12).

2003: Returned from a broken leg in 2002 to form one of the best left sides in football along with T Walter Jones. Started all 16 games and the Wild Card Game. Named to his first Pro Bowl, becoming only the second Seattle offensive lineman (Jones) to earn that honor. Was one of five Pro Bowlers last season, the most since Seattle sent five in 1987. Also earned All-Pro status by The Associated Press, becoming only the ninth player in franchise history to earn All-Pro first-team honors, joining Kenny Easley and Cortez Kennedy (three times each), Bobby Joe Edmonds, Norm Johnson, Jones, Steve Largent, Joe Nash, and Fredd Young (one each). Helped Shaun Alexander to his best year with a career-high 1,435 yards and 14 touchdowns, the third-most rush scores in club history, while protecting Matt Hasselbeck en route to a franchise-high 3,841 yards passing, career-high 26 touchdowns passes and four 300-yard games for the second straight year.

If some of you are frustrated over trade threads, then don't make your way into a thread that is titled Dockery for Hutchinson! Even though, this one is not technically a trade thread, because it discusses acquiring him via free agency, your responses add nothing of value to a discussion. :2cents:

Dock is a solid player but if you have Thomas and Jansen on one side and add Samuels and Hutchstein can you imagine how many rushing yards Portis will get next year if we add Hutchestein from the Seahawks because they can't resign him and Alexander.

Don't hold your breath, Hutchinson will be back with Seattle next season.

I don't know who is available, but please, please replace Dockery! Anyone who has tape of the games, please just watch Dockery on all of the running plays and you will see what I mean. I have never seen a worse run blocker in my life...he is useless. Believe me when I say that I have never been this harsh on any player before. But I just don't understand how he is able to be a starter every week. If you just key on Dockery on every play it actually gets kind of comical, (not when we are losing though).

It wasn't intented as a trade i meant as Hutchstein replacing Dock through free agency who in there own mind would do a trade like that i'm way more smarter than that to write something in that way thats like trading Chad Johnson for Taylor Jacobs thats Ludacris

It wasn't intented as a trade i meant as Hutchstein replacing Dock through free agency who in there own mind would do a trade like that i'm way more smarter than that to write something in that way thats like trading Chad Johnson for Taylor Jacobs thats Ludacris

Hutchstein?

Ludacris?

Man, you need to stay away from the eccy's!

To have any sort of argument, you at least need to know who it is you are talking about. Knowledgeable people know real players names, not made up ones.

Some think you a referring to Steve HUTCHinson, but for all I know, you could actually be referring to Russ HochSTEIN!

Besides I think Dockery is making strides and the chemistry w/ him and Samuels is starting to work out.

:doh: Of course all of us are entitled to our own opinions, but I just don't understand where Dockery is making strides. He is average AT BEST when it comes to pass blocking. But man, I'm telling you, the guy really stinks up the joint when it is time to do some run blocking.

:doh: Of course all of us are entitled to our own opinions, but I just don't understand where Dockery is making strides. He is average AT BEST when it comes to pass blocking. But man, I'm telling you, the guy really stinks up the joint when it is time to do some run blocking.

:rolleyes: yeah, that 66 lead blocking for portis on stretch plays to the left is someone else.

Dockery is playing great, not at Randy Thomas level, but not far behind. Funny how Buges (one of the bet ever OL coaches) is extremely happy wih him. Believe or not our OL is one of the best in the NFL, only lacking solid reserves, and a blocking TE

:rolleyes: yeah, that 66 lead blocking for portis on stretch plays to the left is someone else.

Dockery is playing great, not at Randy Thomas level, but not far behind. Funny how Buges (one of the bet ever OL coaches) is extremely happy wih him. Believe or not our OL is one of the best in the NFL, only lacking solid reserves, and a blocking TE

First of all bubba, no matter how badly someone on the o-line was playing, you would blindly defend him with your last breath, (everyone knows that, just look at your avatar). 66 might be leading Portis in those stretch plays, but rarely did I see him make contact with anyone when doing so. Second, I have not heard Buges say anything positive about Dockery since last season.

FYI...just because Buges coaches Dockery doesn't mean that he has been getting the job done.

First of all bubba, no matter how badly someone on the o-line was playing, you would blindly defend him with your last breath, (everyone knows that, just look at your avatar). Second, I have not heard Buges say anything positive about Dockery since last season.

FYI...just because Buges coaches Dockery doesn't mean that he has been getting the job done.

1. save the homer BS, :doh: only used when you have no real defense of your argument.

2. So "you" haven't heard Buges so it hasn't been said :laugh: I have heard him, and read in different news articles all season. Do a search

3. you clearly don't know anything about the OL, which plays did Dockery screw up, or missed assignments.

We had the 7th best run game in the NFL, 3rd in the NFC, despite throwing more the first half of the season. Portis broke the team record in rushing, and had 5 straight 100 yard games to make the playoffs, and he ran left as much as right. Many of his big runs where behind Dockery and Samuels, watch the games, highlights see #66 making key blocks. There isn't any doubts that dock had a good year.

1. save the homer BS, :doh: only used when you have no real defense of your argument.

2. So "you" haven't heard Buges so it hasn't been said :laugh: I have heard him, and read in different news articles all season. Do a search

3. you clearly don't know anything about the OL, which plays did Dockery screw up, or missed assignments.

We had the 7th best run game in the NFL, 3rd in the NFC, despite throwing more the first half of the season. Portis broke the team record in rushing, and had 5 straight 100 yard games to make the playoffs, and he ran left as much as right. Many of his big runs where behind Dockery and Samuels, watch the games, highlights see #66 making key blocks. There isn't any doubts that dock had a good year.

1. I didn't use the word homer, you did. I stated a fact that many others here have.

2. Thats right, I haven't heard Buges make any positive remarks regarding Dockery since last season. And seeing how that this was your arguement to begin with...you do the search.

3. BTW, just because someones opinion differs from yours or goes against your god (Buges), doesn't mean that they clearly don't know anything about the o-line. FYI, I record all of the games on TIVO and when I get a chance during the week, I review the games. A long time ago I noticed something about Dockery and started keying on him while watching the games. So, in answer to your question; there are just too many to mention bubba. Dockery, more than often misses his blocks when he pulls, has even gotten in Portis's way or just plain falls on his face. My wife and I both watch these mistakes and have both shook our heads in disbelief that this guy is our starting G.

Archived